Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What time is baby's bedtime?

Just curious what time is your baby going to bed for the night? We've been doing 7:30-8 but I'm wondering if its too early. Some nights he's been awake b/w feedings at like 2:30-4:30.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What time is baby's bedtime?

• Options
    We go upstairs to start our routine at 7. He's asleep somewhere between 7:30 & 8.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Whenever he goes to sleep...we usually put him in his crib sometime between 8 and 9pm.

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO would go to bed between 10:00-11:00 at night and wake up around 8 in the morning.  Right now I am working on getting him to bed 15 minutes earlier until I eventually get him to bed at 7:30ish.  
  • Options
    My LO is only 1 month old, so he just kind of goes to bed whenever. That can honestly be anywhere from 7:30 to midnight.
  • Options
    LO is 3 months old, goes down at 9:30pm and I wake him up at 6:30am to get ready during the week. On the weekends he sleeps til somewhere between 7 and 8am. 

• Options
    I start the routine at 8:20 and he is usually asleep by 9 ish. His dr said it should be a little earlier and since I go back to work in a couple weeks, I was planning on changing it anyway. I think im just going to do it when the time changes (fall back) so really there is no change as far as baby is concerned.
  • Options
    7pm bath/7:30 feeding 8pm bed
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • Options
    We have a 6 week old. Goes down around 6:30 after a feed. I wake her for a feed at 9:30 she seems to go straight back to sleep and then she can go anywhere from 5 hours - 7 hours until the next feed.
  • Options
    I don't know if it's because DD is so young (just shy of 4 weeks) but she doesn't have any sort of normal time she goes to bed. Some nights it's around 10 and some she will fight it until 1am. Hoping that once she's a little older and we're more settled into a routine this will change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"