Canada Babies
Options

Hi Calgary Mamas! Let's connect!

edited October 2014 in Canada Babies
Hi ladies,

Back to TheBump Boards ;) Let's see...I am 29, my husband is 33 and we have one daughter (who was born in February 2013), and we are expecting in April 2015 (obvious I know). Looking forward to connecting with some of you ladies. I am anxious for the second trimester, as the first hasn't been too much fun.

On a side note: I just quit my full time job to be a work at home Mommy. I am so excited to stay home with my daughter and get that time alone with her before baby no 2 comes.

Chat soon,
Xo

Chantal

Re: Hi Calgary Mamas! Let's connect!

• Options
    Hey Chantal, I too am from Calgary (born and raised) I'm currently 33, Hubby is 30. This will be our first child - after 4 years of TTC and thinking it wasn't in the cards for us - we are now expecting :). We are expecting the arrival some time in Mid May. So glad to see someone on the boards from YYC!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am not in Calgary but my area doesn't have a board. I am just outside of Red Deer. I have a daughter that turned 2 in October and will be welcoming a new addition in July!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seems like only a few members, anyone still active on here? I'm due May 8th bit now advanced to May 1st 2018!
  • Options
    HI
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml