Babies on the Brain

In true MW style.

I cannot come back without an AW. Today is Mr. Mysterious and my 8 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated by running fevers and cleaning puke. I had a stomach virus yesterday and H has it today.

Re: In true MW style.

• The family that pukes together, stays together, I suppose.  Congratulations anyway!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Ugh, that sucks!  That's also how DH spent his birthday this year.  I like the phrase "the family that pukes together, stays together".  

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Loading the player...
  • JCWhitey said:

Ugh, that sucks!  That's also how DH spent his birthday this year.  I like the phrase "the family that pukes together, stays together".  

I spent my birthday having emergency surgery. H said I am out of do overs this year.

• Lilki said:

I've always thought if you're comfortable enough with your partner to puke in front of them- well, that's true love.

Are you kidding? I can't control my puke.

We were dating and I had food poison. He picked my shitty ass up and carried me to the ER. I was 19. Mortified! He still married me.
  • Mr. MW is a good man.  Definitely a keeper, but you already know that :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Good? Psh.. That man is a saint for putting up with me. You should feel sorry from my husband.
  • I will when I get home. I can't from my phone. Plus, I have a sick kid. It might be late.
  • Thanks for all of the anniversary wishes.
  • Dude, you guys have had a shitty year.

Happy Anniversary! Onward and upward to a great year!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Pun intended? :p it really has been rough. That's why H said no more do overs. We can't recreate a year. 2015 is going to be fan fucking tastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"