Late Term and Child Loss

Capture your grief Day 13

lexusolsenlexusolsen member
edited October 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes...
Day 13: SEASON. What season to you associate with your children? Is it the season that they died in? Or maybe another reason like a beautiful time you spent together. What emotions arise in you when that season comes around. What is it in that season that triggers memories and feelings for you? Is it the scent in the air? The colour of the leaves? Do you look forward to this season because you feel more connected to your children or do you dread it? Have you ever wondered what you could do to ease the fear of what that season brings up for you?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Capture your grief Day 13

• Capture Your Grief Day Thirteen- Seasons We were so excited to have two children for the upcoming holiday season. Even though I was only a couple months pregnant I had a feeling last year that this time that the baby was a boy. We bought this Robin costume so that Ben could be DH's sidekick this year. We always miss Ben but the holidays this year will be especially difficult. #captureyourgrief #batmanandrobin #myboys
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• ***siggy***

Not stepping on toes. I'm so sorry I kinda fell off the face of the Earth - I had to get a new phone and fix my computer, so I just got back onto this side of the world. Thanks for posting. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"