1st Trimester
Options

17dpo and hcg levels

Girls I've been stressing over here. Ha! The day before my period was due I got a very very faint line. Day of my period... Still faint but a tiny darker. Went and got hcg level bloodwork this morning (bc I've had 6 miscarriages), and my number was at 119. This is at 17DPO. I know that I'm 17DPO bc I tested w OPK digital AND bc I always feel when I do. So it's not like I could be earlier... Any stories out there for low hcg levels at this point I pregnancy? And yes I'm going in Wednesday for another blood test and I know that'll be the true indicator if the numbers are doubling... But I need to hear from y'all until then! Always the waiting game at first for me! :)

Re: 17dpo and hcg levels

• Options
    Yes I get that. I've had two babies and the 'feeling' I have seemed to have been spot on with my ovulation. Temping doesn't work for me... Also me and my husband only had sex two day prior to me feeling the ovulation pain and nothing after that. So I know when I conceived... I was more wanting knowledge about lower hcg levels around where I'm at in pregnancy. Thanks tho-
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi ! Perhaps I can encourage you! My level on 14 DPIUI was only 24 so the doctors were concerned , but said the important number would be my 2nd number and it should double. So, today on 17 DPIUI my number was 48, so it exactly doubled!! They said this is a great sign... So I'll tell you what the others told me... Don't fret your first number, everyone has to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Thank you! I am however confused about the post above! Ha
  • Options
    Good one!
  • Options
    Haha! Psycho! I have been charting and I know when I ovulate. Sorry you are so negative.
  • Options
    Lol! Whatever that means!! I don't rely on this site like you so I'm not really worried about it... What about trying to be a cyber bully? Where does that get you.

Yes, I've been charting my symptoms, periods, ovulation pains, etc for months. I know my LP is 13 days one month and 14 the next. I've been CHARTING my information. I tried the temperature thing for awhile an my dr said my ovulation is always on point so doing temp is just a waste of time and stress. ;)
  • Options

Lol! Whatever that means!! I don't rely on this site like you so I'm not really worried about it... What about trying to be a cyber bully? Where does that get you.

Yes, I've been charting my symptoms, periods, ovulation pains, etc for months. I know my LP is 13 days one month and 14 the next. I've been CHARTING my information. I tried the temperature thing for awhile an my dr said my ovulation is always on point so doing temp is just a waste of time and stress. ;)

That's perplexing. So charting your symptoms is less stressful than tracking your temperature? Also, you may very well be less or more than 17DPO. Your cycle is regular... Until it's not.
  • Options
    Also, TOU = Terms of use. Name calling is a no no. Calling someone a psycho isn't the way to get an answer to your question.
  • Options

My cycles are regular, I typically O about day 22.
    The cycle I got pregnant this time, I ovulated on day 27. I never would have known I ovulated late if I hadn't been temperature charting.

Your doctor is an idiot if he/she said your cycle never changes and you never have a wonky one throw in. This is high school health class info!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"