June 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Wins!

What are you proud of today? No accomplishment is too small. Time to brag.

My win: I managed to clean, chop up and assemble all of the beef stew ingredients into a crock pot this morning while LO naps IN THE SAME ROOM (the way our apartment is set up, our kitchen/living/dining area are all one room) because she naps in her bouncer by the couch. This is huge because I don't really cook but followed a recipe and I think it's gonna be pretty good. This also means I won't starve tonight and can probably bring lunch tomorrow. ANDPLUSALSO, LO is still napping AND I am getting work done since I work from home on Mondays and Fridays. Holy run on sentences batman, humor me, you know I'm running on broken sleep.

...and, GO!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Wins!

• Options
    I have taken care of both animals (fed, put outside, cleaned litter box and swept laundry room where box is), gotten the baby to take an hour long nap, ate breakfast, gone grocery shopping with bub, put away groceries, and now I am finishing up my lunch while nursing the baby and bumping. It's not even noon :) I still have to make DH's anniversary gift and fill out his card, but I can do that while H is playing on the floor. 
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    coffee89coffee89 member
    edited October 2014
    DH had off work today so my ability to get things done skyrocketed. I managed to get to the pharmacy for LO's medicine, get grocery shopping done, get dinner in the crockpot, clean the bathroom, start some laundry, straighten up the living room, do dishes, give DH a haircut and sit down and enjoy a bit of "me" time without a baby on my lap.

LO also took two naps today, a 45 minute morning nap and a super impressive 2 and a half hour afternoon nap.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    FAWKES81FAWKES81 member
    edited October 2014
    I completed 3 of the 10 reports I needed to do for work this week IN ONE DAY!  Yay to being productive (but I wasn't on here much either).  That's 33% of my work done for the week IN ONE DAY! :)  Woot Woot.

• Options

Tried to edit but the extra 3% for you math wizzes is due to reports I got started on ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"