Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Different schedule at home vs daycare?

I think my daughter is changing up her naps.  She is 16 mo old.  She goes to bed around 7pm and wakes at 7am.  Typically was doing 9-11am nap then a 1-2:45/3pm nap.  She hasn't been settled down for naps as well as she used to and will stay awake for a while. I am thinking of shortening her am nap so she is more tired for her afternoon nap.  My daycare provider usually does nap from like 11:30-1:30pm for the other kids.  She does have younger kids (mine included) that will go upstairs to nap if they are still on 2 a day naps.  There is no way I can nap her that early at home on the weekends due to other things.  Do you guys think it's ok for her to have a different nap schedule during the week than she does on the weekend?  I just didn't know if she would be getting tired at 11:30 or so at home when she typcially goes down at daycare.  I just want to make sure she is well rested as possible but with my son the daycare and I were on the same schedule at home and daycare but now that we have switched daycare things are jiving and wondering what your experience with that has been. 

Re: Different schedule at home vs daycare?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"