Cloth Diapering
Options

Rash...on eyes? WHAT is this?!

DD has been waking up with these little red spots under her eyes recently. They last about a day and then go away...but they seem to be getting worse! Could this be a food allergy?

I thought it might be all the clothes my MIL washes in her own detergent at her home, but I've made sure to rewash everything in our normal detergent. I've changed her sheets multiple times and changed her bath soap. She hasn't been eating anything consistently on days before these bumps appear (still primarily BFs with snacks and small meals here and there).

We have a doctors appt scheduled but it's not for a few weeks out, but these are looking especially bad today. Has anyone seen these before?!!!

Also, I thought it might be because when she eats dinner she often rubs her eyes, especially at dinner.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rash...on eyes? WHAT is this?!

• Options
    I've never seen anything like it. At my pedis office, you can call and talk to the nurse anytime, they also will let you email or text pictures of rashes and let you know if they need to come in or not
  • Options
    Thanks @countrycotton‌! I may see if they have something like that. Anytime I've called in the past they always acted super annoyed that I'm asking over the phone and always tell us to just come in, which is annoying.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PJ gets this too. I always blamed it on normal baby rashiness/baby acne. She gets it around her mouth which I thought was from drool. And around her eyes. I thought maybe from her eyes watering, getting crusty overnight, rubbing her eyes and stuff.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    @tj1979 ok at least someone else has dealt with this before. I thought the drool might be causing it too. She likes to rub her face a lot and I feel like she rubs her drool in her eyes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"