Pregnant after 35
Options

Extra crabby today

I know it's all the dang hormones and the fact that I feel so icky but I just can't put a stop to the crabbiness. It's kinda driving me insane. Oy. Gotta love the hormones.

How is everyone else's mood?

Re: Extra crabby today

• Options
    Sorry you're feeling off.  My moods are surprising stable lately.  My energy levels aren't very predictable, though.  Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    I was that way the other day. By that evening I was better. Hope your day improved.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NeonNoon‌ @mandyreads‌ I'm feeling a bit better today BUT everyone is still sleeping lol. Thank you for your well wishes. :x
  • Options
    I cried last week because I spilled water on my lap. Water...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
      Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel ya. I can go from happily singing and playing with my husband and two beautiful daughters to leave me alone and lower the volume in a blink of an eye. I hate it but I just can't help it and I never admit that it is all me. In fact it is everyone but me! !!! I need to lay off! Thank goodness they all just ignore me and continue on about their meet ways. :)
  • Options
    I'm irrationally crabby, just to my husband, and a lot of the time. I find myself apologizing a lot. Then being a B again 10 mins later. Lucky guy. :/

Otherwise just weepier than usual.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me. Last night I was so overstimulated from being out at a kids birthday party and just not feeling well I couldn't stand for anyone to touch me. It felt like my skin was crawling. Ugh. My poor family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"