Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Poop question

My 18 mo DD has had very soft, loose BMs for the past week or so. This is unusual for her because she has tended to have pretty hard poops since we stopped formula. So should I be worried? She doesn't have a fever and she's been eating and drinking just fine. She is cutting 4 teeth right now, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Just just broke through in the last day or so, and two more are close.

Re: Poop question

• Options
    DS will have loose stools when I give him to much apple or orange juice. I always cut it with water but if I put to much juice in his cup..... no pretty
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It could definitely be teething. We saw that a lot when my son was teething.

Also, has she been eating more fruit. My son's stool has never been very hard, and the pedi said it was a combo of him loving fruit and probably having a slight fructose intolerance. He called it "toddler poop" and said it was fairly common and nothing to worry about as long as his growth continued on track (and he's in the 70-80 percents so all good there!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"