FTM for meetups and/or play dates? — The Bump
Oregon Babies

FTM for meetups and/or play dates?

My LO came screaming out on Sep 14. I live in the Portland area and would love to meet other new FTMs and/or not-your-first-rodeo moms. We can share war stories while the kids socialize.
drby126

Re: FTM for meetups and/or play dates?

• Congrats on your LO! Count me in!! I have a 3 mo and 2 1/2 yr old and am south of Portland. Have you heard from anyone else?
    SilentSymphony
  • Thanks! I haven't heard from anyone else. Curious to know if you've tried any other local forums to meet other moms?
    drby126
  • MellyOrenMellyOren member
    Seventh Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited October 2014
    I'd be into meeting up. I have an almost 2 year old and due in march with my second. :)
    drby126
  • Nope haven't found any other groups but I know they're out there...
  • First time mom to my little one that arrived on 10/11/14 and looking to meet up- in beaverton.
    drby126
  • FTM here!! My boy arrived on 08/07/14 almost 12 wks. I'm in Vancouver but I don't mind to travel for meet up
  • Hi ladies. I am also a first time mom. Audrey arrived on August 13th. I am definitely into meeting up and getting a group together. I am starting to feel a little disconnected as all my friends have older kids. I am in Aloha/Beaverton area. 
    drby126
  • There's a pool in the Beaverton area that does an open swim on Fridays. It might be a fun place to have a meet up (6:15 to 7:30pm) Thoughts?
  • Friday nights are a little hard for me right now. Would anyone be open to going to Book Babies at the library?
    drby126
  • I would love it @kaimana503‌ what library are you talking about
    drby126