December 2011 Moms
Options

Christmas Gift- wooden name stool

Has anyone thought of this yet? 

I want to get him a steps tool with his name (the wood ones). I found one at Etsy for $40. I have no clue if thats a good price or not. 

Does anyone have one for your child? Where did you get it? How much? 
** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
DS: December 19, 2011
MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Christmas Gift- wooden name stool

• Options

We are actually using one that DH made back in one of his middle or high school shop classes. We simply gave it a fresh coat of spray paint & it has been perfect for use at the bathroom sink. It is a 2 step one & the step height is probably higher than those of similar design I see online & I'm glad because they might have been too short for our countertop. We use his old potty chair for the stool to the toilet now, since the new step stool was too high for that.  Then... he has a fold up one that used to be mine that he uses in his room or where ever. It is nice & light so he can easily pick it up & move it where he wants it all by himself.

So I guess what I am saying is.. depending on how you plan on it being used, there are many options. :) But overall - $40 seems like a good price.  About average to what I have seen. Plastic character ones without the name are going to be more price friendly if you were concerned about that at all.

My 2 December boys

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"