October 2012 Moms

Tuesday tantrums

Re: Tuesday tantrums

• I am so upset today. Went for a wax this morning and my usual waxer was off, so I got the owner of the place. She told me the most horrible, awful story and it really upset me. Like made me sick to the stomach, but I couldn't leave to go to the bathroom because I had no pants on.

Four hours later and I still feel really ill, and really angry that she told me. I don't know if she wanted to shock me, or what, but I just wish she hadn't told me. Not the peaceful, relaxing treatment I was expecting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And I just found this - hilarious...

https://itsliketheyknowus.tumblr.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • LorMor said:

And I just found this - hilarious...

https://itsliketheyknowus.tumblr.com/

This is pretty good. And really, what's with all the white?
  • I have had another cold this week. Yesterday was bad. I'm hoping today will end up being better and that yesterday was the worst. Dd has also had a cough but that's the only part she has. She needs to feel better too for her birthday at the end of the week!
  • @mbm1983 I just died laughing. Way too perfect.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • I finally got all the outgrown clothes out of the boys' closets and drawers and into their respective clothes tubs in the garage. One of my steps in prep for moving checked off the list! Movers are booked, too. This is getting real.

Also mostly ran/walked 4 miles while the boys were at school. I really need a swim but haven't been feeling well. I thought I had allergies but now there's something down in my chest. Boys have a little something too :/

I had a good night of sleep last night for the first night in a week. Hopefully my brain has calmed down a little.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Great job @mambonumber5! I cut my boys' hair. E has been freaking out the last couple of times I cut it though so it gets.... interesting.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I was off work today and it was a really shitty day. I take them to the local university every year around their birthday to participate in a twin study. So we went this morning and I didn't bring the stroller because they've been boycotting it and walking while holding my hand. That was a big f@#$ing mistake! The little turds wouldn't walk and screamed the whooole way through the parking lot, hallways and stairs. My freaking arms still hurt from carrying almost 70 pounds of toddler that far. I kept telling them to walk and be big girls but they weren't having it. Everyone stared and I was soooo embarrassed! DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THE STROLLER!!!!! They just pushed ev.e.r.y button today. Thank goodness I go back to work tomorrow!

• Holy sugar bedtime took close to 3 hours. Man!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are due for thunderstorms around 1am. Looks like I wont be sleeping tonight. Hopefully Emma sleeps through them because I know my dog wont.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Had another epic mealtime fight. We had roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery. She refused to eat it. Ok, whatever. Then I got cereal a bit later and she flipped out. She all of a sudden needed a bite RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Then proceeded to scream even harder when I wouldn't give her my cereal and kept trying to hand her the plate back. Eventually we just did bath and bed. So she didn't eat supper tonight.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"