Health & Exercise
Options

Implantation and exercise

This might be a really stupid question, but I have to ask.  I'm currently not pregnant, but trying.  I had my first month with clomid and I am currently 8dpo.  If implantation has occurred, is it alright to work out moderately?  I normally don't work out, but I am trying now.  Will exercise (for someone who doesn't normally exercise) prevent implantation or dislodge an egg?  I am in good health, normal BMI (just don't run a lot). 

Thanks, I'm just nervous and hoping to join you ladies soon:)
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Implantation and exercise

• Options
    Thanks.  I do light exercising already, but pushed myself a lot harder yesterday.  I'm not a good runner, so fast walks is what I normally would do.  But, after pushing myself hard yesterday, I was just concerned.  It's funny how our brains start questioning things when babies are on the brain.  I really appreciate your post.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I asked my doctor about this in my pre-pregnancy checkup.  She said the same as most professionals...don't try to be an Olympian suddenly, but working out moderately is fine while trying.  I run a few days a week, so I was also asking specifically about the constant pounding and shaking with running, and she said everything is very protected in there and not to worry.  Just start picking it up a little more every week and most of all listen to your body! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exercise is not going to dislodge anything.  You can't "shake it loose."
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with not starting anything new and intense... But I implanted while boxing two hours a day 5-6 days a week and doing a juice and paleo cleanse ... I had no clue I was pregnant, but baby stuck!
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"