Parenting after a Loss

terrified

We just found out we are expecting! We lost our twin sons when I was 19 weeks pregnant and we were so devedtsted. I am so excited and scared to be pregnant again. It almost feels surreal. Im almost too scared to get excited because I don't think I can go through that again. I have never wanted something more than I want healthy babies

Re: terrified

• Welcome!  I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boys :(  Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

This board is fairly slow, so you may have more luck on Pregnant After a Loss.  Either board is a great place for support though!
  • Welcome to the board! I'm so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new pregnancy. I agree with the previous poster that you might get more action on the pregnant after a loss board, but you are welcome to post here as well. There is a poster here @wifeyxo who lost twins around the same gestation that you did and now has a healthy little guy running around, so she might be a good one to talk to, since she has been in your position.  

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I had a loss around the same time and it really sucks. No one should have to go through something like that. I hope you have a happy and uneventful pregnancy! 
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Congratulations! I am very sorry about the loss of your boys. I too lost a son at 19 weeks and understand that pregnancy after loss is terrifying. I hope you have a H&H (and uneventful) 9 months.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• I am so very sorry for your losses. As others have mentioned, you will find being active on PGAL very helpful getting through the roller coaster because they are going through it with you. As KM mentioned, you are more than welcome to PM me. There is an amazing woman currently on TTCAL who reached out to me because she lost her girls in a very similar way. Even though ALL of the loss ladies were incredible support, we all got to the same terrible place in different ways. It was comforting even though we are strangers. I hope you and your Doctor have come up with a game plan to help ease your worries. Congratulations! This is a different pregnancy. Hugs.

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• I just wanted to say I am sorry for your loss ((hugs)).
    Congratulations on your BFP and I hope you have a H&H 9 mos!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much :) its nice to know there is support all over to help with the rollercoaster of emotions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"