October 2013 Moms
Options

Your randoms

Re: Your randoms

• Options
    After two nights of waking up every hour with miserable crying and clingyness, H took Cam to the doc this morning and found out he has his first ear infection. Poor bug. I am glad we figured it out now so he will hopefully feel better for his party on Saturday!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I am really tired from staying up late to watch baseball games last week + non-sleeping baby. BUT, I am excited for the Royals!!!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is really cute @sleepy33‌ !
    I got a new phone and now cant attach pics in app! Waaaah!

I made super cute leggings out of socks for A last night and wanted to Aw.

I have no idea what to wear to the memorial Saturday.

I jave no idea what to wear to the bday party sunday.

Im already tired.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Options
    At my niece's birthday party last weekend my brother and SIL announced baby #2 was on the way. No one got it and no one seemed happy. My niece is full of drama and at 3 she has never slept in her own room. They made her grow up really fast so they could have another one.
  • Options
    lynnyloo said:
    I finally got LO shoes and she refuses to wear them. I mean they look a little orthopedic, but her reaction was sheer horror. She cried just looking at them and wouldn't touch them. The second day she threw them out of her play yard. By Sunday she was playing with the velcro straps, but still howls when I put them near her feet. I'm hoping by the end of the week she'll let me put them on her.
    @lynnyloo, what if you take her out somewhere and sneak them on her feet while she's distracted by oooh shiny stuff?

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @lynnyloo‌, does she do okay with soft soled shoes? Maybe she needs to work up to hard soled ones. (I am not speaking from experience. I still only tried real shoes once and it did not go well. I need to follow my own advice.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered robeez soft soled shoes for C hoping she tolerates them. The only pair of shoes I've bought we're hard bottoms and you'd think we broke both her legs from the way she carries on if we put them on. She won't even let us put them on her toy bear without roaring.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options
    We bought a mixed bag of candy for our road trip tomorrow. I've stress eaten all the twix out of it today. DD is cutting two molars and I want to cry because of how cranky she's been and all the sleep interruptions.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    We bought a mixed bag of candy for our road trip tomorrow. I've stress eaten all the twix out of it today. DD is cutting two molars and I want to cry because of how cranky she's been and all the sleep interruptions.
    Twix are the BEST. Last week at the grocery store, I had $20 in my pocket to buy stuff for dinner, and it was the day before pay day, so we were running on fumes. I thought for sure I had enough to buy a bag of fun size Twix from the Halloween aisle. NOPE. I had to have the cashier put my bag of delicious back! Sad panda.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I've been working on all of Kenzie's party details. Made this last night/during her nap time. I was going to use silk flowers, but it was going to be expensive, so I just made them all out of paper. This is for our front door. It's not perfect, but it will do! image
    LOVE!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I am wearing almost all navy today: shoes, pants, sweater. I have a kind of salmon color blouse under the sweater. I don't think it's a terrible outfit but I am not used to being so monochromatic. 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Options
    I got 3 of the same stupid Monopoly pieces today. I was really annoyed by this.

• Options
    @sleepy33‌ I've been up watching baseball games! Tonight they play at 9 PM. 9 PM!!! I can't stay up that long!! But I will.

• Options
    @Snowboarderbritt‌ that's SOOOOO cute!!! love the flowers. did you use a tutorial?
  • Options
    I'm getting pictures of the baby taken tomorrow, and it occurred to me that I will be in them. And I need to look pretty. And now I'm freaking out about what to wear.

• Options
    I am going to sound like the grinch here, but hear me out.

I'm considering leaving the O13 FB page until all our LOs have turned 1 because all I see in my news feed are everyone else's pinterest-worthy 1st birthday parties.  I love you guys and your babies, but all the professional-looking invites, awesome homemade decorations, and adorable 1st birthday onesies and custom tutus are making me feel like a sub-standard mom.
    Pictures of my kid's party will make you feel like you win at motherhood. Any decoration will be accidental, and there will be custom nothing.
    @mangomama82
    Our children will survive childhood without the decorations. I promise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options
    @wedding06 Rachel still has just 2 teeth as well. I think she has more on the way but they have yet to break through.
  • Options
    @huntjul I will have paper streamers from the dollar store. The end.

• Options
    tashad18 said:
    I got 3 of the same stupid Monopoly pieces today. I was really annoyed by this.
    But you can enter the codes online to win prizes!!!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @huntjul‌
    Aside from the 2 tops I'm going to sew into a dress and the rag doll I made. We have nothing. I bought 5 dollar blank invitations that I'm going to print out the info on. I'm thinking about getting a fall themed table runner because I ruined are wood table and with the wrong kind of cleaner...FML
    I don't have much else planned.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    I have to interview a dude tomorrow for a vacancy in my office. I tried to schedule him for 9AM but he asked to come in later because he lives two hours away. Sure thing, buddy, but you know the start time would be 8:30 if you got the position, right? 
  • Options
    I'm spending way too much money on this 1st birthday. Why? I must be bored and trying to compensate.
  • Options
    Also, @sleepy33‌ will appreciate this. Dude in my neighborhood with the boat finally moved it off the street and into his driveway but was overhanging the driveway and blocking the entire sidewalk.

He moved the boat back to the street this week, creating a blind spot on the corner. And now has parked a motorcycle ON THE SIDEWALK in front of his house. Douche. Canoe.

I hate his effing face.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cdhaslag said:

Oh also @wedding06‌ A only has two bottom teeth too. And those still aren't all the way up!

Mine too.
  • Options
    wedding06 said:
     Anyone else's kids have no or few teeth? DS still only has the bottom two. I keep thinking he is teething but nothing ever comes through. Just a lot of swelling. When will they come?
    we are still working on tooth number 1. i don't want to say it's through just yet, bc it's not..but it's very visible.

at this age, dd had 16...it's crazy how different your own kids can be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"