Late Term and Child Loss

Intro

I havent been on the bump since my first pregnancy back in 2010. We have a 3 year old boy and we are thankful for that.

Over the course of just a little over the last year we have had 3 m/c. The first one was discovered in August 2013 during a dating u/s at 10wks and I found out that our LO had stopped growing 3 weeks prior. Our second one was in December 2013. Found out via u/s again at 8wks that again around 7wks the baby stopped growing and no HB.

Our most recent loss was just a couple of weeks ago. I had some spotting/blood on TP when I wiped and this was at 7wks again. So I called the triage nurse and was told to go into the ER and be seen. U/S showed no hb again. 

Each time I had a d&c. Most recent one being on Monday.

DH has been amazing and incredibly supportive throughout all of this. But I need someplace to be able to go where others who truly understand what it is like, since men and women deal with and process differently. The plan is to look at and discuss our options as far as how in depth we want to delve into why this keeps happening, per my Dr. as we have had 3 consecutive losses after a live birth.

I am SO conflicted on what we do after my follow up appointment in regards to TTC. We want another LO, but we also want to see if there is a reason behind why this keeps happening other than a "fluke" thing. And I'm not entirely sure I can handle another loss.

Sorry it got so long.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• I'm sorry for your losses. That sounds like a lot to handle. Most of the ladies on this board have suffered a third tri or infant loss. You are welcome to post here but might find the ladies on the miscarriage board can relate better.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I am so very sorry for your losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for you losses. Sending thoughts to you and your family.
  • I am so sorry for your losses.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I am very sorry for your losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"