Baby Names
Options

Twin girl middle names help

Hello! I am 6 days away from my scheduled C-section with identical twin girls. I've had their first names picked out for quite some time, they are Eden and Norah.

My husband and I struggled with middle names but we've finally agreed on some. I need honest opinions though because they both happen to be names of disney princesses, NOT why we picked them but rather we picked them for their meanings.

Eden Ariel and Norah Belle

I've told a few random people and they liked their names but we told my brother and sister in law and they both thought Disney, but said it's not a bad thing especially because it's their middle names not their first names. What do you guys think though???? Thanks in advance!!

Re: Twin girl middle names help

• Options
    I think they sound nice.
  • Options
    I don't think that it's a huge deal as they're in the middle name spots. Some people may assume that you did pick two Disney names on purpose, but you just have to decide if that would bother you enough to not use them. FWIW, I think that it's fine and that they are beautiful names.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like them. Yes I thought Disney at first but there is nothing wrong with that. They are great names and I wouldn't worry about it
    Love: 5.27.09
    Marriage: 6.15.13
  • Options
    I think they are very pretty, especially Norah Belle. I prefer the Arielle spelling, Eden Arielle is very feminine and sweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I like them! I also thought of the Disney connection, but... eh? They're middle names, so it doesn't faze me. 

I am curious though, how will you decide which baby gets which name? To me, that seems like the hardest part of naming twins...
  • Options

DaisyZH said:
    I think they are very pretty, especially Norah Belle. I prefer the Arielle spelling, Eden Arielle is very feminine and sweet.
    Thanks for the Arielle spelling suggestion!! I will ask my husband what he thinks but I like it :)
  • Options
    Beevol said:
    I like them! I also thought of the Disney connection, but... eh? They're middle names, so it doesn't faze me. 

I am curious though, how will you decide which baby gets which name? To me, that seems like the hardest part of naming twins…
    haha I wondered about that early on too but baby "a" has been Eden and baby "b" Norah to us for awhile so we will stick to that
  • Options
    I think it's fine!! They're beautiful names....I also like the Arielle spelling for what it's worth
  • Options
    Alphabetical order!

I like the names. I prefer Nora over Norah though.
  • Options
    They are precious names, and I love them.
  • Options
    Definitely Disney to me but you probably won't put both their first & middle names next to each other all that often so it'll probably go relatively unnoticed if you really love the names, use them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"