1st Trimester
Options

second pregnancy and showing at 5 weeks.

Hey all!! This is my second pregnancy and we found out last Wednesday. I look like im three months pregnant! Everyone ive talked to says its normal, but twins run in my husbands family. My appt with obgyn isnt until Nov. 3. Any input?

Re: second pregnancy and showing at 5 weeks.

• Options
    I am 7 weeks and joke that I look 17 weeks! I think this third time my muscles decided to not even try holding it together anymore! On the plus side, I get more use out of my maternity clothes!
    SS 6-13-99 DS 2-10-05 DS 4-28-08
  • Options
    Even if you have 2 poppyseeds in there you will not be showing. This isn't your first rodeo, you should know better.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey all!! This is my second pregnancy and we found out last Wednesday. I look like im three months pregnant! Everyone ive talked to says its normal, but twins run in my husbands family. My appt with obgyn isnt until Nov. 3. Any input?

QFP

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    No this isnt my first rodeo and I drink plenty of water at least 2-3 liters a day. I look like I did when I was three months pregnant with my daughter. Thanks for all the thoughts. Lol
  • Options
    Im glad im not the only one who feels this way....Cropson.
  • Options
    Glad u have your opinions.....u know what they say everyone has one...
  • Options
    Dont have any issues in the digestive dept. I haven't had an appetite and haven't had a large meal....been far too sick
  • Options
    I think the smart asses should keep their mouths shut...manateearmz!
  • Options
    Its just bloat.
  • Options
    Its a good thing u arent talking....u cant even type that well....did u see some of ur posts?
  • Options
    Lol I thought this was bump.com not bitch.com!!
  • Options
    Somebody make the stupid stop! X_X

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Lol I thought this was bump.com not bitch.com!!

Someone who refuses to use her rational brain probably shouldn't throw stones. Just saying! :|

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh my gosh. The drama on the threads today is so entertaining. It's like watching a sop opera. 
    First comes love = November 2012
    Then comes marriage = July 19th, 2014

Then comes baby = May 19th 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Praying for #2
    ~6 week loss in January 2016
    ~7 week loss in April 2016

• Options
    I was almost thinking the same thing, my 2nd pregnancy.. I thougth wtf?! I was horrified.. I thought...  AM I GOING TO BE THE NEW OCTO-MOM!? But luckily I did a little lurking around and found that most of the other moms at 5 weeks were experiencing the same thing! :) I got some great advice after asking for tips on the bloating... WATER WATER WATER, oh and some fiber! Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker    

• Options
    HippoToothHippoTooth member
    edited October 2014
    Its a good thing u arent talking....u cant even type that well....did u see some of ur posts? It's a good thing you aren't talking, as it appears that you can't even type that well.  Did you see some of your posts?
    FTFY.  Since we're pointing these things out and all.
  • Options
    No this isnt my first rodeo and I drink plenty of water at least 2-3 liters a day. I look like I did when I was three months pregnant with my daughter. Thanks for all the thoughts. Lol

Of course you look like you did with 3 months. Bloat can do that too. I was huge between 5-8 weeks due to bloat. Then it went down and popped back into a bump at 11 weeks. Im on my 3rd rodeo and there is no possible way you can show at 5 weeks considering your ute is still behind your public bone.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    As others have said, there is no possible way you are showing! The only thing your showing is just how klassy you are.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"