Trouble TTC

Meds & confusion! Anybody gotta word?

So I did 4 rounds of clomid last fall and had to stop because it made me so sick!
My RE has me on the middle dose of femera now. Yesterday I went for my day 12 scan. It looked like there were a total of 3 follicles and all of them were 6mm. I know a good follicle has to be MUCH bigger and I am wondering if anyone else has had such small follicles or so few follicles... Or maybe knows a reason the follicles are so small.... Any answers are appreciated!

Re: Meds & confusion! Anybody gotta word?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mentioned putting me on the highest dose of femara
  • Loading the player...
  • Not an expert but sounds like you need follistim or something bigger and badder than just femara. Seems like your time is being wasted.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you're not having a good response on the Femara. I would see if the doctor would give you a second dose of Femara on this same cycle to see if you develop a mature follie, and if not, I would move on to using injectibles. If your doctor wants to do more than 1 more cycle with only Femara, I would be wary that he is not giving you good advice. Good luck! 
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • I agree with PP, it doesn't sound like you are responding to it. I would ask about injectables and if you can move on to that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"