March 2012 Moms
Options

Want to do a size check in?

As so many people are talking about new babies, it got me thinking about how tiny our babies were and how big our kids are now. How much has everyone grown since birth now?

Alexander was 8 pounds, 21 inches at birth and is now 40 pounds and 40 inches at 2.5. It's incredible to me that he's now 5x his birth weight and nearly double his height!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Want to do a size check in?

• Options
    Holy cow .. my kid is a runt compared to your guy .. are you using fertilizer and a grow bag? :))
    He was 7.9 lbs and I believe he was 21 inches but I'd have to double check on that one.

He is almost impossible to measure, never will stand still but I think we are roughly ...

36 inches and 30lb's

.. I put new batteries in the bathroom scales and he thinks it's fun to stand on that one .. go figure.  

He is wearing a size 8  1/2 shoe .. he is such a lean bean. My numbers could be a bit off as I think we have also been going through a growth spurt and the whole sleep regression think mentioned in another post.  

• Options
    DD was 6lbs 14oz when she was born (dropped to 6lbs3oz and took forever to gain) and 19in.

I don;t know her actual sizes now but:

still in 18m pants but they are too short. But anything bigger falls off of her. Somewhere in the 27lb range I think. 18m-2T shirts, size 4 diapers, and size 6 shoes. She's a tiny one.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD was 7lb 3 oz and 19.5 in. At her 2.5 yr appt yesterday, she was 25 lb and 35 in. Almost 3 ft!
  • Options
    Dd went to the doctor on Tuesday with her brother and did her wellness visit. She turned 2.5 on Sept. 28th and weighted in at 23.9 lbs. and was 36 inches. She was only in the 5th percentile for weight but the doctor isn't worried. :-/
    She was born at 6lbs. 6 oz. and 20.5 inches.
    She's always been my little dink!
  • Options
    DS was 9lbs, 1oz and 21 (ish?) inches long.

He now weighs 30lbs and is 40 inches tall. Wearing 3T in pants and 2T or 3T in tops. He has kind of small feet though, currently wearing size 7 1/2. 
    mrscjmb9410 Your guy is tall, too. At 30 pounds, he must be pretty lean--are adjustable waistbands your best friend? Even at 40 pounds, I still have to cinch Alexander's pants like crazy but he needs the length of the bigger size. A is in a size 10 shoe-- I swear we get a month and half tops out of shoes thanks to his giant feet so appreciate staying in smaller sizes for longer!

• Options
    Andy was 6 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches at birth.

He is now 36 inches tall and weighs about 32 lbs.  He's wearing 24m/2T pants (2T are long) and 2T shirts but starting to move into 3T.  He's in a size 6W shoe.  Poor kid inherited Mom's and Dad's wide feet.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    DS was 8lb1oz 22.25in. He's now 33lbs and 37in(I think). He looks like he's 12 when he's next to my 2 month old!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Weston was 8 lbs 8 oz and 19" at birth. Now he's 3' tall I think? And ~30 lbs. He's in 2T clothes but starting to grow out of them, though we will need to cinch pants. Not sure about shoe size since he's pretty much been in flip flops all summer. He'll probably need size 8 shoes for fall.
    He looks huge to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"