March 2015 Moms

****STEP MOM CHECK IN****

lisap0924lisap0924 member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms

Hi Ladies!

Hope you had a great week!

Please share the following in your post

1. Tell us about your SK's (if this is your first time on the check-in)

2. EDD (if this is your first time on the check in)

3. Gestation in weeks/fruit

4. Any issues with the kids this week?

5. Any issues with BM this week?

6. Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:

7.  Vent/bitch/complain/excitement:

8. What advice would you give to a new step mom?

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Re: ****STEP MOM CHECK IN****

• 1. Tell us about your SK's (if this is your first time on the check-in)

2. EDD (if this is your first time on the check in)

3. Gestation in weeks/fruit 16W6D/Avacado

4. Any issues with the kids this week? SS is on a video game/electronics break. he goes through fazes where he is borderline obsessed. Its all he does/talks about. Friday we went out to dinner at Uno's and they have those electronic devices at the table where you can order a drink from the bar, or the kids can play games (99 cents a pop) and they add it too your bill.  SS immediately zoomed in and we immediately took it away. He sat there all dinner grumpy, pouting, not eating, crying, head down...just acting like a total brat!  it really pissed H and myself off so we took away all electronics until he can get himself into check,

5. Any issues with BM this week?  BM is constantly crying poverty...yet in the past 3 months she has somehow managed to afford TWO photo shoots with a photographer (yes she is that full of herself) She is by no means an ugly woman, but lets be serious! she does nothing with these photos except put them all over FB to make herself feel good...ANYHOO..she posted a pic and thanked the photographer and tagged him. So I took a look to check out the rest of his work and to be nosey, and there it is...a picture of BM...in her underwear...all over FB!! SS will be old enough to have his own FB in a couple years (along with all of his friends) who will get to see mom in her underwear. so trashy!

6. Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: anatomy scan is scheduled for October 28th! so excited!!!

7.  Vent/bitch/complain/excitement: H is working late tonight, so it was just SS and I for dinner. I made chicken, mashed potatoe, and beans. SS loved it, but my pregnant self did not. I choked down more than I wanted to in order to set a good example. I almost threw it up twice. YUCK!

8. What advice would you give to a new step mom?  so many things. first-patience! second-try to get on the same page with your husband about rules and discipline. third-"your not my mom" or anything along those lines hurts. a lot. try to not let it hurt you so much.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Gestation in weeks/fruit
    18 weeks
    Bell pepper, sweet potato, boneless chicken breast, can of soda, small electric shaver

Any issues with the kids this week?
    Nope! Finally had a pretty good week!

Any issues with BM this week?
    No, for the first time!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:
    Had my anatomy scan today. Baby is measuring ahead at 18 weeks 3 days. Found a small cyst (less than 1cm) on the choroid plexus so they went ahead and did the Harmony test to make sure there are no abnormalities. Next appt. is October 28th.

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement:
    Good week so no complaints!

Have patience! These things don't happen overnight.
  • Loading the player...
  • kcbizme said:
    Gestation in weeks/fruit 18 weeks Bell pepper, sweet potato, boneless chicken breast, can of soda, small electric shaver Any issues with the kids this week? Nope! Finally had a pretty good week! Any issues with BM this week? No, for the first time! Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Had my anatomy scan today. Baby is measuring ahead at 18 weeks 3 days. Found a small cyst (less than 1cm) on the choroid plexus so they went ahead and did the Harmony test to make sure there are no abnormalities. Next appt. is October 28th. Vent/bitch/complain/excitement: Good week so no complaints! 8. What advice would you give to a new step mom? Have patience! These things don't happen overnight.
    @kcbizme glad to hear you had an uneventful week with SS/BM. praying your harmony test comes back ok!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• @lisap0924‌ thank you! She said there were no other visible abnormalities but they wanted to screen just to be sure.
  • So, I guess this a random, but I think this is the appropriate place to put it...

BM just came to pick up SS for the weekend....she rubbed my belly AND kissed it

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• 3. Gestation in weeks/fruit18 weeks sweet potatoe

4. Any issues with the kids this week?
    No
    5. Any issues with BM this week?
    No
    6. Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: ULTRASOUND on Tuesday

7. Vent/bitch/complain/excitement:

It's very hard but rewarding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"