July 2014 Moms
Options

I can't even...

teamgreen14teamgreen14 member
edited September 2014 in July 2014 Moms
This is in no way related to babies and for that I apologize... but this makes me ragey! It is wayyy too close to people saying a girl "asked" to get raped by what she chose to wear. I thought we were moving forward as a society but I guess not. 

Re: I can't even...

• Options
    teamgreen14teamgreen14 member
    edited September 2014
    I don't know why the links won't post... 

Edit: Nvm got it. 

• Options
    jensaviccijensavicci member
    edited September 2014
    It's way too close to what? I'm aware that statements like that are such bullshit because there is no excuse for rape but, I guess I'm just wondering where this topic came from thread wise.

ETA: saw the link after I posted. I'll go read it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably should have popped it in the random thread. No point of it. Just came across it online and wanted to hear others thoughts on it. 
  • Options
    jensaviccijensavicci member
    edited September 2014
    No no you're fine. You hadded the link after I read the OP so, I was just thrown by how random it was lol.

The article is ridiculous though. First, boys need to learn to control themselves not to stare. Second, it's not just boys who are staring so, let's get that out of the way. Third, girls get all googly eyed over a guys hair but, guys aren't made to wear hats. Lastly, it doesn't matter what someone's wearing. You keep your fucking hands and eyeballs to yourself.

This type of nonsense pisses me off royally.
  • Options
    Right? The gawker link has a link to the initial article by Valley News Live but for some reason I can't get it to attach to the post. It talks a lot about the teachers being distracted which makes me wonder if they have more problems then they're admitting. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"