March 2015 Moms

14w2d and we are having....

A bouncing baby boy! My doctor took a guess yesterday and then today my mfm confirmed. We are so excited to be giving our 3 girls a baby brother. This is the 1st boy after 14 years for my husbands family so the look on his face was pure joy.

Re: 14w2d and we are having....

• I sense a ban in the near future

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • earthian said:
    And I love titted OP :( I was excited for her.

Now,

I feel like this is the appropriate amount of popcorn.
    I was really excited to find that gif

• Congratulations! My SIL has 3 girls and then had a boy (her last). All the girls were thrilled to have a little brother. Very exciting!
  • Ok yes I admit I got very mad that someone who obviously didn't want to see my post decided to call it out. There is not a set rule stating that we cannot post a separate thread. And yes I do post and comment and support others so to say I don't is silly. I will apologize and I have "fixed" my wording.
  • knitnut said:

I'm going to take a stab at this. I think the issue is that there's a designated thread for this. The reason being that there are over 1,000 members on M15(sorry if I am getting this wrong), not that everyone is active. The board would be pretty cluttered if everyone posted an individual thread to announce the sex of their baby.

I realize that, I guess it just felt as an attack at how rude it came across to me. Again I'm sorry, this had just been a pregnancy from hell from having HG, severe bleeding, and being connected to an IV pole 24/7 I was/am very excited to finally feel some what of a connection to this baby and wanted to share the news.
  • pumizel said:
    I'm going to take a stab at this. I think the issue is that there's a designated thread for this. The reason being that there are over 1,000 members on M15(sorry if I am getting this wrong), not that everyone is active. The board would be pretty cluttered if everyone posted an individual thread to announce the sex of their baby.
    I realize that, I guess it just felt as an attack at how rude it came across to me. Again I'm sorry, this had just been a pregnancy from hell from having HG, severe bleeding, and being connected to an IV pole 24/7 I was/am very excited to finally feel some what of a connection to this baby and wanted to share the news.
    And perhaps had you come on here, made some connections, shared the excitement and heartbreak that we've all been through together--then, likely, people would have celebrated with you.  Instead, you have a handful of posts, no one knows who you are, and you post a completely AW thread...on a topic we have a specific thread for as to not clutter up the board.  And THEN start name calling!  How do you expect to get support after that and also telling us you pretty much don't care what we think anyway???  I just don't get it.  Honestly, if your last post had been the first of the thread, you may have gotten more support, but instead you attack the board first.  Just wow.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• pumizel said:

You obviously have a stick up your ass that you took the time to write that all out. You didn't have to open it if you didn't want to see it bitch. Trust me I don't give a flying fuck what you think so carry on with your miserable self. If I want to post this several times, guess what? I will do as I please. My baby my excitement.

So OP has apologized and hopefully we'll see if things improve.

But what I'm stuck on is that @jjmomma3‌ and @lexi0315 gave a love tit to this reply. Duly noted.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• This is plain ridiculous. Congrats op.

What's plain ridiculous is so many avatar-less members WK every post. She apologized already, now everyone is moving as should you!

I guess you should do the same.

What's plain ridiculous is so many avatar-less members WK every post. She apologized already, now everyone is moving as should you!

I guess you should do the same.
  • That is definitely not my name but good try.
  • Congratulations, OP! You'll have the same birth order I grew up in. Poor little bro basically had 4 moms, but it was lots of fun! Happy you've had some good, exciting news during a tough pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"