January 2014 Moms
Options

Add me to the list...

2U2 here we come!
I'm honestly struggling with it though, and feel a little guilty for not being more excited. I know I'll get there, but we had just agreed to wait until dd was older as managing 2 with cf so close in age would be a nightmare. There is only a 25% chance the baby will also have cf, we won't live in fear of it. I trust that we can handle what comes. It's just a lot to process and doesn't feel real at all!
I only tested because we going to be around a hot tub and I wanted to make sure it was safe. I had been feeling sick but thought it was a cold. ...I did notice that it felt like there was a softball nestles in my flubber the other day when I was laying flat on my tummy on dd's floor... Oops!
Nearest I can figure I'm almost 9 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

Re: Add me to the list...

• Options
    Congrats!  I love that you "won't live in fear of it".  My 1st baby was sick and I kept reminding myself of the statistics for my 2nd baby.  Some days were emotionally more challenging than others, but overall, I was able to stay positive.  Now I have a healthy baby girl. 
  • Options
    Congrats!!!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!  That is the right attitude, momma.  There is no point in worrying over something that is not in your control.  You just take it as it comes.  Don't worry, the excitement will get here soon!
  • Options

Yay! Congrats!

I totally get what you're saying with not being really excited. I felt the same exact way. Now I can't wait for her to get here! :)

Congrats again!

• Options
    Congratulations!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

• Options
    Yahhhh congrats to u
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful news
  • Options
    Congrats!!  
  • Options
    Congrats! So exciting

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats! I can't believe how many of you ladies are pregnant now!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• Options
    jhjocelynjhjocelyn member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks ladies!! I don't think it will feel real until the first appt which I just scheduled for 2 weeks out. I was so convinced that all the symptoms were in my head!

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

• Options
    I should have read this first! Yay! Congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    JGjocelyn said:
    Thanks ladies!! I don't think it will feel real until the first appt which I just scheduled for 2 weeks out. I was so convinced that all the symptoms were in my head!
    What were your symptoms, exactly?  I really need to test. I feel exactly like I felt a few weeks into both of my pregnancies (before MS with DD). I'm also having the feeling of tendons pulling in my stomach. I'm really hoping it's my period at this point. Only bc DD has a cold and kept me up all night and won't nap and DS is 3....enough said!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    jhjocelynjhjocelyn member
    edited September 2014
    Hehehe well, @MiaMyPuggle‌ , dd had a rough sleep spell after her hospital stay, so I assumed the extra tired-not keeping up feeling was from that. Then everytime my stomach was empty I was queasy, which I chocked up to a mild headcold/congestion issues and lack of sleep. My bm supply dipped some too, but I ebf and just pump for cereal during the day so I figured it was just my timing being off. Mommy-brain was/is awful too, I keep forgetting dd's meds or pt or doing dumb things like putting salt in the fridge and milk in the cupboard. Oh, my sex drive plummeted too, it went from lots of fun to meh. I didn't have an excuse for that one.
    Really feeling the bump is what for me thinking, which is scary because I don't think there should be much of a bump at this point...unless I'm further along than I'm thinking...

• Options
    Congrats! So many pregnant J14 Mommas makes my itch for baby #2 go up and up!
  • Options
    Congratulations mama!!

• Options
    Congrats!!! Fx for a happy and healthy pregnancy and LO!! All those first tri symptoms suck even worse the 2nd time with a young baby, don't they? 
  • Options
    blue_elleblue_elle member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats! Laughing at the "I felt sick and had a softball in my belly, but tested just cause I wanted to get my hot tub on" ;)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    @blue_elle‌ I laugh now too, I was just convinced it couldn't be!! There was only one time we weren't careful, it took months to get pregnant with dd!
    @amt0312‌ being tired definitely sucks, but the queasy is actually easier to manage now that I'm home w dd all day. If I eat when she eats it stays pretty mild.

• Options
    Such exciting news!! Congrats and a H&H 9 months!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    JGjocelyn said:

2U2 here we come!
    I'm honestly struggling with it though, and feel a little guilty for not being more excited. I know I'll get there, but we had just agreed to wait until dd was older as managing 2 with cf so close in age would be a nightmare. There is only a 25% chance the baby will also have cf, we won't live in fear of it. I trust that we can handle what comes. It's just a lot to process and doesn't feel real at all!
    I only tested because we going to be around a hot tub and I wanted to make sure it was safe. I had been feeling sick but thought it was a cold. ...I did notice that it felt like there was a softball nestles in my flubber the other day when I was laying flat on my tummy on dd's floor... Oops!
    Nearest I can figure I'm almost 9 weeks!

Wow you're pretty far along for not having a reason to test! Exciting! FWIW I never followed the no hot tub rule, feels too good to pass up!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012
  • Options
    Congrats! I totally get the anxiety with a surprise pregnancy so soon. Best of luck! Great attitude so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Options
    Congratulations!!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats

imageimage

• Options
    Congrats!

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Whoo, congrats! And don't worry, my first thought was also "oh, crap!" when I found out, and it took a while for me to truly feel really excited.

So exciting!

TWO Babies in 2014!
    DS #1 Born 01/07/2014, DS #2 Born 12/17/2014

• Options
    Congrats!!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yay! Congratulations :) everybody is doing it now, maybe I should too ;)
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    Congratulations! 2U2 is tough but worth it once they are a little older.  DS1 (4) and DD (just shy of 3) enjoy each other so much as playmates now. 

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"