February 2015 Moms
Options

A/S vent - long

I'm just so frustrated with the service we got yesterday from the radiology office we were referred to. I've never had an ultrasound experience like this. After we got home, I just cried because I'm so burnt out dealing with medical offices and getting the care I want. The tech said she wasn't sure about the sex but had a pretty good guess. I'm not even upset about that, we would be happy with either a boy or girl. We just want it to be healthy. She didn't even take photos as she went, all we got were a couple face shots. I went online and gave them a 1 star review you can read below.
===========

Showed up for my appointment 15 minutes early. They brought me to the back 45 minutes late. Refused to let my husband accompany me for my baby's 20 week ultrasound. Said it was their company policy again and again. Offered to have me reschedule because I was annoyed they wouldn't let him see anything until the last 10 minutes.

Tech left me all alone in the middle of the exam laying on the table twice - once to consult the radiologist, once to help out another nurse for about 15-20 minutes total. During the whole exam, she didn't let me see anything on the screen and didn't talk me through anything. I was on the table for an hour, and finally when she brought my husband back we could actually see something for 10 minutes. Only gave us printouts of the baby's face and nothing more.

Worst ultrasound experience I've had so far. My husband took time off work to see the baby for the first time, and they refused him access. Ridiculous! Maybe they should remember I'm not just a patient, we're customers. We've never had an ultrasound tech refuse husband access, or not even show ME THE MOTHER anything on the screen.
Anniversary 

Re: A/S vent - long

• Options
    Um.....That is horrible! I Sorry that happened to y'all. I would definitely let your OB know what happened.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Um that is really awful. I never heard of anyone being treated so poorly. That place sounds terrible!!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely give your OB some feedback so they won't refer there anymore!  That had to be an awful experience, I would have been in tears.  I've never heard of anyone being left on the table in the middle of everything, that seems really unprofessional. Go get 'em, girl!
  • Options
    That is HORRIBLE!  I am so sorry you went through that!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sorry you had a horrible experience. I had an u/s like that when I went to the emergency room. It has something to do with it being a normal radiology department as opposed to mfm or a prenatal specific dept. But still, looking back it makes sense for an emergency visit.. not like your case with an a/s. Who referred you to go there? I would definitely let them know it's not a good place for prenatal care.

Sorry again... :( at least it seems like everything is ok with your LO. :)
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    WOW that is horrible!! I am so sorry you had that experience! Good for you for speaking up about it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Options
    I'd call and try to speak to a customer service supervisor to register your complaint too. That's total crap. Definitely let your referral doc know too.
     image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • Options

Apart from being left alone in the room for a long time, this is a normal ultrasound for any I have been to (9 in my last pregnancy, 2 so far in this one) the Husband (or person you are bringing) is not allowed in the actual scan, they are invited in at the end to see the baby. Throughout the ultrasound, other than a couple small talk questions they don't say much because they are trying to get 200+ pictures taken of your baby. Sorry you had a bad experience, hopefully the next one is better!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks ladies. I will definitely be calling my OB, their office was the one that referred me.
    When I told the tech I would be making a call about their policies after arguing about DH not allowed back, she said "Call who." I told her "scheduling department, a supervisor, someone." You can't scare me lady!

What made me most upset was she kept saying she had to take measurements for the Dr, and that's why DH couldn't be back there. (Last pregnancy the tech took measurements and told us each thing she was doing, which was awesome.) And THEN she didn't show ME anything the whole time she was scanning me. I felt like I was just a specimen instead of checking my baby.
    Anniversary 

• Options

Apart from being left alone in the room for a long time, this is a normal ultrasound for any I have been to (9 in my last pregnancy, 2 so far in this one) the Husband (or person you are bringing) is not allowed in the actual scan, they are invited in at the end to see the baby. Throughout the ultrasound, other than a couple small talk questions they don't say much because they are trying to get 200+ pictures taken of your baby. Sorry you had a bad experience, hopefully the next one is better!

I have to second this.  I had my A/S yesterday and it sounded quite similar to what you described, except that she didn't leave to help someone else.

With twins, she warned me it could be up to 2 hrs - they allocate about an hour per baby.  There are a LOT of measurements they are trying to get.  They also have the same policy, family/spouse isn't allowed back until the end, once they've done everything.  A woman next to me was arguing with the tech and I heard her explaining it's their policy - the point of the scan is a medical scan for the baby, it can often be distracting with other family members in the room.  They are concentrating and have a job to do.  Once it's done, spouse/family is welcomed back to see baby.  My twins were super active, I imagine it was not easy for her to get all the shots she needed, I can see why she needed to focus.  I was annoyed H couldn't be in there, but I understand where they were coming from.  

Also, in Canada the techs are not actually allowed to tell the patient anything, only the doctor once they receive the results, so I wasn't surprised I didn't get much info, I also didn't get to watch the screen for the over hour and a half I was on the table.  In the end, H came in, we saw two bouncing and active babies, she showed us everything from head to toe, we were lucky to find out the sexes, and it ended on a positive note.  Sorry you had a bad experience, but it honestly sounds like their policies were similar to the hospital I was at, and while annoying, I do get where they're coming from.
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've only had my ultrasounds done in the MFM department at the hospitals I delivered DD1 in and the one where I'll be delivering DD2. Both times DH was allowed back the entire time, the monitor was facing both of us, and the ultrasound tech explained each and every measurement she was taking and why. I agree with @mandamoochie that I think the policies may differ depending where you go to get your ultrasound. Sorry your experience was so poor. Although this may be the norm some places, I'd still be very upset...especially since your previous experience was different & pleasant. 

• Options
    My FI was allowed back at my ultrasound and we got to look at the screen the entire time the tech was taking measurements. The whole time pointing out what she was measuring and making small talk with us. I would have been really upset if my SO wasn't allowed in the room with me, so I completely understand where you're coming from! I say just find a different place that hopefully has different policies!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    That is horrible! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I hope you get to the bottom of all this.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you were frustrated with the experience.

I have to agree with @jaytee16‌ DH was only allowed in at the end and that was the only time she turned the screen for me to see. As she said in Canada the techs aren't supposed to share info although some do. At my a/s the tech would not tell me the sex at all or any details.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That sucks! I'm so sorry you both went through that.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I did think, especially if it was a free-standing radiology place, that the techs simply collect the data for your doctor to go over in detail later. Definitely follow up with your OB to see if/when that is possible--just explain that you have questions and it was a lot of information at once, and you'd like an appointment to go over the results. Sorry it was frustrating for you!
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just so frustrated with the service we got yesterday from the radiology office we were referred to. I've never had an ultrasound experience like this. After we got home, I just cried because I'm so burnt out dealing with medical offices and getting the care I want. The tech said she wasn't sure about the sex but had a pretty good guess. I'm not even upset about that, we would be happy with either a boy or girl. We just want it to be healthy. She didn't even take photos as she went, all we got were a couple face shots. I went online and gave them a 1 star review you can read below. =========== Showed up for my appointment 15 minutes early. They brought me to the back 45 minutes late. Refused to let my husband accompany me for my baby's 20 week ultrasound. Said it was their company policy again and again. Offered to have me reschedule because I was annoyed they wouldn't let him see anything until the last 10 minutes. Tech left me all alone in the middle of the exam laying on the table twice - once to consult the radiologist, once to help out another nurse for about 15-20 minutes total. During the whole exam, she didn't let me see anything on the screen and didn't talk me through anything. I was on the table for an hour, and finally when she brought my husband back we could actually see something for 10 minutes. Only gave us printouts of the baby's face and nothing more. Worst ultrasound experience I've had so far. My husband took time off work to see the baby for the first time, and they refused him access. Ridiculous! Maybe they should remember I'm not just a patient, we're customers. We've never had an ultrasound tech refuse husband access, or not even show ME THE MOTHER anything on the screen.

An ultrasound is a medical procedure, where I live they do not let my husband accompany me. They can bring him in after to show him a few photos but that is all. They also never allow you to see the screen where I live, and I got three pictures. Two of the face and one foot. They couldn't tell the sex and the tech didn't speak to me either--She was too busy measuring.

Not sure what you expected but that sounds 100% norm where I live...

• Options
    WOW. JUST WOW.

I mean, I understand policy, but she could have at least been understanding/kind about it!  Some people in healthcare have absolutely no bedside manner. On the other hand, as several PPs stated, the tech's job at a place like this is to just take measurements and report back to the doctor. They could lose their job if they give you the wrong/too much information. It seems to me like this is actually an issue with your OB. If this scan is really important to you, maybe find an OB who does them right in their office??

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are frustrated with your experience. This is normal policy in Canada. OB clinic, u/s dept at the family dr's office and hospital. It was the same for both my pregnancies, last one I miscarried and she didn't show me the screen or pics or let my husband in at the end. She just kept asking questions about my LMP and when I got a BFP, then had to wait for the following week to repeat U/S then another heartbreaking weekend for my doc to get back to me with results. My A/S last week being no exception. It was very similar to how you explained, almost an hour on the stretcher and finally 30 mins in she said "I can't get all the measurements, they won't stay still" PGAL brain was thinking I miscarried the whole time since my appt 2 weeks ago when I heard the heartbeat on Doppler. Finally my husband was allowed back after about 45 mins and she finally showed us both the screen and went over a few things( feet, skull, spine, and snapped about 6 pics throughout). We weren't able to find out the sex, but we're team green anyway.
    Not sure what your policies are in the U.S but that's pretty standard here, but we don't pay for our healthcare the same way you guys do.
  • Options
    You have every right to be upset. I don't mind waiting an hour for my appointment if I like the crew working but to be brought back late and treated like that is ridiculous. I'm sorry that you had a poor experience but I'm glad that YH was able to see the baby even if it was only a few minutes. I agree on telling you OB or MW so they know to find another office to refer to.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I know each office is different. Mine is always at the OB office and my mom & DH were allowed back. I think DH would've made a scene if that wasn't allowed. I remember my SIL In a different town had 5 people with her. I wish it was a better experience for you. Maybe she can refer you somewhere else or you can even do an elective U/S where DH can join and get better service. I hope your OB office stops referring patient's to that office.
  • Options
    I know I would have been upset also. However, it is up to you to learn what the policies are of the OB practice. I'm sorry you were disappointed. I didn't like the service I was receiving at my first OB, so I switched. Congrats on a healthy baby tho!! That's all that matters!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I would be upset if H couldn't go in, but if that is their policy then that is their policy. With my first, there was an extra screen so we could watch the whole time. This time, I didn't get to see a whole lot. It would have been nice to see more of baby, but it is more important the tech sees. I get the frustration of waiting, but with u/s, things come up and emergencies happen. As someone who has needed three emergency u/s, I'm glad I didn't have to wait any longer than necessary.
  • Options
    hikerlady said:
    Alygohome said:
    An ultrasound is a medical procedure, where I live they do not let my husband accompany me. They can bring him in after to show him a few photos but that is all. They also never allow you to see the screen where I live, and I got three pictures. Two of the face and one foot. They couldn't tell the sex and the tech didn't speak to me either--She was too busy measuring.
    Not sure what you expected but that sounds 100% norm where I live...
    We got 3 pictures, too. We were so excited to look at them when we got home and then realized there were 2 pictures of the left foot and one unidentifiable picture. DH took that one to work and put it in a frame. He has very nosy co-workers so when/if people ask about it, he makes up random body parts. He thinks it's hilarious. 
    Awesome! LOL. Mine looks like a demon in the one picture. So I showed everyone who asked that one. I can't tell what I am looking at 99% of the time anyways.
  • Options
    I would be really upset! For both of our A/S DH has been allowed in the whole time. This time DS was right there with him for the 45 min or so the scan lasted.

That said, she did not clue us in on what specific measurements she was taking as she took them. She'd point out what region we were looking at though. "There's the heart" or "the head is up here and we are looking at the abdomen", but not why we were looking at it or whether or not everything looked normal.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had such a horrible experience! Totally ruins one of the biggest moments during the pregnancy, but congrats on the healthy baby! Maybe Request another radiologist for any later ultrasounds?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That stinks!  Sorry you had a bad experience.  At least baby is healthy and hopefully if you get another ultrasound elsewhere, it'll be much better!
  • Options
    Sorry you had a bad experience but I have to agree with some PPs that this sounds pretty typical, they told me to arrive 15 mins early too and I had to wait about 30 mins. With my previous ultrasounds DH was only allowed in during the last 10 mins and the screen is turned away until the end, went home with only a few pictures. It does sound like they could have been more polite or talked to you through it.. maybe it was a new person who was just really focused on getting the proper measurements? Remember the important thing is checking up on baby, not necessarily providing mom with a super exciting ultrasound experience. Atleast baby is healthy and they seemed like they did a thorough job.

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    See, I'm shocked because that was not my experience AT ALL. Quite literally the opposite. I would definitely tell your obgyn.
  • Options
    jaytee16 said:

I have to second this.  I had my A/S yesterday and it sounded quite similar to what you described, except that she didn't leave to help someone else.

With twins, she warned me it could be up to 2 hrs - they allocate about an hour per baby.  There are a LOT of measurements they are trying to get.  They also have the same policy, family/spouse isn't allowed back until the end, once they've done everything.  A woman next to me was arguing with the tech and I heard her explaining it's their policy - the point of the scan is a medical scan for the baby, it can often be distracting with other family members in the room.  They are concentrating and have a job to do.  Once it's done, spouse/family is welcomed back to see baby.  My twins were super active, I imagine it was not easy for her to get all the shots she needed, I can see why she needed to focus.  I was annoyed H couldn't be in there, but I understand where they were coming from.  

Also, in Canada the techs are not actually allowed to tell the patient anything, only the doctor once they receive the results, so I wasn't surprised I didn't get much info, I also didn't get to watch the screen for the over hour and a half I was on the table.  In the end, H came in, we saw two bouncing and active babies, she showed us everything from head to toe, we were lucky to find out the sexes, and it ended on a positive note.  Sorry you had a bad experience, but it honestly sounds like their policies were similar to the hospital I was at, and while annoying, I do get where they're coming from.
    I ditto all of this.

It sounds like it was sucky that she left you for so long.  That's not cool.  But with Marnie, and with this one, I couldn't see a thing while they were taking measurements, and DH got called in only for the last ten minutes to see baby.  I was really lucky with Amanda, and got to watch the tech take all the measurements, and she chatted with me the whole time.  I think she was just an exhuberant person, though, and probably was an old hand at doing ultrasounds.  :)

When I had Marnie, they wouldn't even tell me the sex during the ultrasound - I had to wait for my next dr's appointment.  Technically, the U/S technicians don't carry the liability insurance to disclose any information, so all of the images are reviewed by a doctor, and it's THOSE results that are sent to your care provider.

Don't let your experience get you down.  Sometimes you just get a really clueless technician that's just in it to "do the job" and has no social skills.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Ducktale said:

What the actual fuck. It's common for the father to not be able to come in for the a/s? I don't flip about most things, but I will freak the fuck out if he can't be in the room with me. I can understand limiting it to just 1 person and no children but this baby is as much his child as it is mine. I'm scared as hell something won't be right as is he, and he should be just as much a part of this. Plus I have yet to have an ultrasound so you bet your ass he will be there the first time we see our baby. This better not be the policy where I'm going.

Yeah, that wasn't my personal experience. Maybe call ahead & ask?
  • Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ wait... do we know the sex of the tater tot then? Did I miss it?
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage

• Options
    Ducktale said:
    What the actual fuck. It's common for the father to not be able to come in for the a/s? I don't flip about most things, but I will freak the fuck out if he can't be in the room with me. I can understand limiting it to just 1 person and no children but this baby is as much his child as it is mine. I'm scared as hell something won't be right as is he, and he should be just as much a part of this. Plus I have yet to have an ultrasound so you bet your ass he will be there the first time we see our baby. This better not be the policy where I'm going.
    I will start off by saying I'm with you and I hope you and your H can be there together the whole time.  That being said, I would probably inquire about the policies of the place you're going, clearly it sounds like it differs from one place to another.  For us, again, the tech can't tell us anything anyways, so God forbid, if something were wrong, I won't find out until I see my OB next week.  I asked the tech if she could tell me anything (knowing she can't, but I had to ask!) and she said she legally isn't allowed.

And for me, H got to see every second of the baby I did, it is OUR baby, and we both saw the exact same things, for the same amount of time.  Everything before that was the medical scans and measurements for the babies, I didn't get a single sneak peek or anything.  

When is yours, @Ducktale, my stalking is a little out of date after vacation??  ;)
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Ducktale‌, my office let DH and DS hang out in the room with and watch the a/s. She also showed us the arms, legs, head, stomach, heart and kidneys as she measured. I hope you get a similar experience.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am sorry for everyone who had a similar experience, as this is the norm where you got your A/S. Mine experience was awesome. Husband stayed in the room the whole time. Huge screen on the wall for us to see the baby as she the tech took pictures. She took some specifically for us and put them on a disc to take home. It did take a while for her to take all the pictures, but we expected that and totally understand it takes a while to take all those pictures with a squirmy baby. The dr came in and did an ultrasound on her own after the tech was finished and she reviewed the tech's picture in front of us, chatted with us, and answered any questions. I don't know if we went to a great office or if this is normal in Texas, but I'll go back to the same office for the next baby too. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jaytee16 said:
    Ducktale said:
    I will start off by saying I'm with you and I hope you and your H can be there together the whole time.  That being said, I would probably inquire about the policies of the place you're going, clearly it sounds like it differs from one place to another.  For us, again, the tech can't tell us anything anyways, so God forbid, if something were wrong, I won't find out until I see my OB next week.  I asked the tech if she could tell me anything (knowing she can't, but I had to ask!) and she said she legally isn't allowed.

And for me, H got to see every second of the baby I did, it is OUR baby, and we both saw the exact same things, for the same amount of time.  Everything before that was the medical scans and measurements for the babies, I didn't get a single sneak peek or anything.  

When is yours, @Ducktale, my stalking is a little out of date after vacation??  ;)

Yeah, I'll call tomorrow. Mine is next Tuesday, 1 more week!
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ yay for another little girl!!! :) mr potato must be over the moon with all his girls :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"