Options

TMI Tuesday

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anybody else have slimy bm's?
  • Options
    ejpetey said:

My family hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday which was lovely, except I apparently had some kind of stomach bug that day and spent the whole time trying not to puke, which was tough when everyone was pushing food on me and it was SO HOT in there. I faked it the best I could and made it til the very end before projectile vomiting all over my great aunt's bathroom - the first time directed towards the sink (which meant I had to manually scoop out the chunks as they wouldn't fit down the drain) as there wasn't time to get 2 more feet to the toilet, and the next several times towards the toilet which also meant all over the wall behind it. It was even coming out my nose. It was terrible. I cleaned it up the best I could with toilet paper and then made my poor mom go in after me with the Lysol. Good times!  

OH MAN i'm sorry! I puked so hard the other day that chicken sausage chunks spewed out of my nose and i was blowing them out for an hour after. Totally get the misery there, but not making it to the toilet is so much worse! HUGS
  • Options

I know it's a day late but this did start yesterday.

Soooo had to call the plumber yesterday for the 2nd time in two weeks. They couldn't get to us but he shows up this morning. DH is home while they try to figure out the problem. Turns out my flushable tushy wipes aren't so flushable in our system. They have created a clog from hell and now I'm in trouble lol. DH is so mad and said its embarrassing. I told him what was embarrassing is the fact that my poos have tripled in size and these hemmies are hell. I did say sorry though and that I would stop using them so often or throw them in the trash (which I think is pretty gross too).

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"