October 2014 Moms

clickiii pole - what's your status?

2»

Re: clickiii pole - what's your status?

• 38+3 here! Dr appt today....
  • Halloween here I come!  I remember with my first BMB I had a later in the month EDD, and I was so hoping my next time around I'd have an early month EDD, but the universe had other plans, so I will as patiently as I can and read all these new arrival stories.  
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Loading the player...
  • 37&2 today, I'm very excited to meet my LO, but she can continue to bake for awhile longer. So far she is showing no signs of wanting to come out.
  • 37 weeks tomorrow and I'm holding out until my cs on 10/20 because that works best for my schedule. Lol. I like to pretend I have a small amount of control on when I have him.
  • Only 37 weeks tomorrow. I have been saying all along that I want LO to be late, but the way I have felt the past 3 days, I am not so sure anymore!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jeniece47 said:

Another outside baby. She came at 38+6 on a Seahawks bye week.

Good baby.

image         image

• 37+(almost) 2 here and stilllll knocked up.. no reason to believe the end is in sight for me as I have never had a baby before edd! So, onward I march to Oct 20th and beyond! ;)
  • I was due on the 9th but baby came on Sunday. September baby for me! And a good reminder: babies come when you are completely unprepared and throwing stuff in the car in between contractions ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Scheduled to be induced on the 14th. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and have never gone early so think I'll be hanging out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 39 weeks today and I am so ready for this baby to come out!!! Although there is not sign of anything happening anytime soon :-(
  • I'm 38 weeks and ready to go. Just had my bloody show yesterday. Waiting... Waiting..
  • 40w+1d, still pregnant.

My stupid cervix is not cooperating, so I'm getting induced tomorrow night. Even though Sept. 30 was the due date, I knew this kid would be born in October!
    Best of luck! My induction experience was a good one.
  • 38+3 today, which is the exact gestational age that my son was born.... sooo, this one is choosing to hang around for a little while longer. I was so afraid of going early that I'm thrilled to be here, still preggo! Any day now, though!
    Me: 31  ~  Copilot: 37  ~  Our son: 3/25/11 ~ Our daughter: 10/5/14
  • I'm only at 36 and half weeks and I don't want her to come too early but I want her to come on her own before 39 weeks. Like 38 weeks 5 days. I'm being induced due to gestational hypertension. I'd rather she leave on her own terms haha
  • 39 weeks today I really wanna give birth already Im super uncomfortable and I wanna see my baby girl
  • raynes said:

I'm due on Friday and fairly certain I'll be pregnant forever.

Same here, it's taking forever.
  • Almost. 37. Hoping for around 39 like DS2. We will see!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 40w+1d, still pregnant.

My stupid cervix is not cooperating, so I'm getting induced tomorrow night. Even though Sept. 30 was the due date, I knew this kid would be born in October!
    @dorothyzbornak97

!!!! That's so exciting!  Good luck and keep us posted/update when you can!
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• 37+2 today and considering his head is measuring 39 weeks, my scared vagina wants him out as soon as he's ready! :-SS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 36+5 baby boy Damian baby #4 DS#2 which cures my OCD LOL 2 girls 2boys
  • Due date is tomorrow, but based on dilation and overall feeling....and this being 1st baby - seems likely I'm going past that. But we shall see.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Still living the knocked up dream. Due 10/16 with a RCS scheduled for 10/12. I'm miserable and probably would have paid someone to deliver this baby two days ago if I could have. Luckily, I haven't felt that bad since - thank you Tylenol PM.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 12/12/11 - Missed M/C 1/9/12
    BFP #2 - 4/5/2012 - Son Born 12/12/12
    BFP #3 - 2/2/2014 - EDD 10/16/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"