Working Moms

Tuesday GTKY

2»

Re: Tuesday GTKY

• 1. 37
    2. Well it's not exactly "exotic" but our favorite nearby weekend getaway is Milwaukee (we live in Chicago).  It's where we went on our honeymoon actually, we only had 3 days. We like to eat and drink, husband likes beer and I just like to get away. Haven't been with the baby yet. 
    3. Why not 3? 
    image   image
                                                          Baby Girl born May 16, 2014
  • 1. 31
    2. This is a tough one, but I'll go with Costa Rica...as long as you rent a car and travel throughout and actually see the entire country!
    3. I think 2 is sufficient.

• Loading the player...
  • milk2481 said:
    1. 33 2. Estes Park, CO in summer, NOLA in winter. 3. 2 or 3 is fine by me.
    H and I went to CO last month (it was LO's first vacation!), rented a car and drove all over the place. Estes Park was hands down our favorite part! Sooooo pretty. And Rocky Mountain National Park was just amazing. We will definitely go back, since we only got to spend two days there!

• I'm a day late (took the day off work for our first family pictures) - love the GTKY

1.  31
    2. Southern Spain (Sevilla, Cordoba)
    3. 2 or 3

@limechiffon - i'm in Chicago too and just went to Milwaukee for a wedding a few weeks ago - it's pretty there!
  • 1. 25
    2. Caribbean or Bahamas, but for a yearly vacation I love the Outer Banks, NC. 
    3. New here, so I don't really care :) 
  • 1. 34
    2. South Portugal, Gibraltar, South Africa, Singapore, any where in Europe and love jamaica.
    3. Doesn't matter
  • I'm a day late (took the day off work for our first family pictures) - love the GTKY

1.  31
    2. Southern Spain (Sevilla, Cordoba)
    3. 2 or 3

@limechiffon - i'm in Chicago too and just went to Milwaukee for a wedding a few weeks ago - it's pretty there!
    I'm in Chicago too! One of our favorite bars happens to be in Kenosha, WI.

• 1. Almost 34.
    2. Europe or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.
    3. Three questions.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm late on this but want to participate:

1. How old are you - 43 - I think I am the "old lady" on the board  :) but I don't feel it.
    2. Favorite vacation destination - prekids - we liked to take cruises in the Caribbean.  Post Kids - we love to camp as a family
    3. Should we do 1, 2 or 3 questions each week? 2-3 is good.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"