Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Yellow cm-no pictures-advice?

Hey ladies, I was wondering if yellow cm is normal? Obviously my only partner has been my DH for a good while, and I don't have a yeast infection. I've had it for a few weeks now, almost like a period. I'm really concerned but I don't wanna go to the doctor over something that could be normal, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm a hypochondriac, so it's a big concern. Any advice or help would be great.

Re: Yellow cm-no pictures-advice?

• Options
    No smell. Just yellow, well at least on the paper.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you and DH been having more sex than usual? Sometimes that can be the culprit. I've had yellowish CM before, but it was usually a day or two after sex, right before a period, or right around ovulation
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    She's gonna live, Jim! 

No really, you're most likely fine. I agree with drinking more water to help clear it up.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Agree with @Cythe and @LindsRockies. Mine has appeared yellowish before, but I think that drinking water would have helped.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    MsFaith15MsFaith15 member
    edited September 2014
    I would vote some sort of infection if it's enough to be compared to a yellow period. If it's cm with a tint, that's different and nothing strange.
  • Options
    Cythe said:

Hey ladies, I was wondering if yellow cm is normal? Obviously my only partner has been my DH for a good while, and I don't have a yeast infection. I've had it for a few weeks now, almost like a period. I'm really concerned but I don't wanna go to the doctor over something that could be normal, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm a hypochondriac, so it's a big concern. Any advice or help would be great.

I'm genuinely confused by this. If its accompanied by a strong odor, I'd suspect BV (bacterial vaginosis) and make an apt with your doctor - I'm pretty sure its antibiotic treated.

If its just yellowish... you're probably fine.

Yes I agree it sounds like BV! But when i had it it sometimes didn't have an odor. I'd make an appointment because to get rid of it you need to take a certain kind of meds and if you have it too long It could lead to a UTI
  • Options
    If its bv it may itch or it may burn to pee or your ute may just be achy. I had reoccuring bc while i had my mirena in. After 3 rounds of antibiotics, i gave up and went holistic. I was on 2 months of probiotics and it finally cleared it up. A year later i started w/another and did ape cider vinegar baths, a vinegar doush and probiotics. Never bothered w/ an ob or antibiotics this time around. 3 mo later my mirena was removed.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for helping a huge hypocondriac calm down.(:
  • Options
    Agree with pps advice to drink more water.  Also, I know that the PNVs turn my pee bright yellow, maybe it's making your CM more yellow, too? I just pulled this out of my ass, not sure if it's even possible, just throwing it out there.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"