Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro *awkwardly waves*

I'm 26, DH turns 28 next month, and we've been married for over 2 years (together for 5+ and friends since high school.)  DH and I were planning on waiting until January to TTC, but my BC was making me a horrible and miserable person.  (My cycle was totally effed and if you can be a kind and patient person while getting your period on and off for 5 weeks, I bow down to you.  Plus, it just made me BSC.)   We might TTA for a month or two to allow my cycle to regulate and ensure that I qualify for FMLA.  I just started a new job about 10 weeks ago and better safe than sorry on that one.  Obviously we're still working out the details and trying to embrace the fact you can't schedule a BFP.  

I've read the newbie blog, lurked, stalked your utes, and can't wait to talk to internet strangers about my BBT.  I also bought a bunch of cheapies on Amazon because I already know that I have zero self control.  (I don't know who said that the Target thermometer sucks, but I should have listened.  Lesson numero uno.)  

DH thanks everyone here for providing a TTC discussion outlet that isn't him!  

Re: Intro *awkwardly waves*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"