Pregnant after a Loss
Options

First Trimester Check-in (9/29)

Hey ladies! In case you haven't been following, a second and third trimester discussion forum has been started. @classicstar28 is due in a few weeks and will not be able to lead the discussion and I have offered to run that check-in as soon as we find someone willing to run first trimester check-in. So any volunteers willing to take over this check-in? In theory, as a new second and third tri space opens, there should be fewer people checking in over here. Please let me know if you would like to do this.

For the second trimester ladies that posted last week -- I am going to include you on check-in but feel free to ignore it if you are moving over to the second and third trimester board. Conversely, feel free to reply if you so choose. I don't want to tell anyone what to do (actually I like telling everyone what they should do, but that is another story for another day).

Anyhow, back to it!  Welcome to first tri check-in. This board is for those of us who want to stay in the safety of the PgAL board yet still have first tri questions, concerns, or fears. We have had a number of new BFPs on the main board (yay!) this week and if you would like to join in our check-in, please do so! We have also had a number of TTCAL graduates (extra yay!). If you aren't tagged in this post, please feel free to join!
Answer what questions you would like, ignore the ones you don't like.

EDD/Week/Fruit

Worries (rational or irrational)

Appointments scheduled

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates

QotW: I have run out of good QotW :( Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies?

Roll Call - if you answered last week, you will find yourself here.

@kj808 How was your first u/s? How is your nausea?

@heathersf11 Are you excited or nervous about your OB appointment this Friday? How are your symptoms?

@amanda33758 How is your diet? Have you been able to eat more of the things you had to avoid?

@bananaboat05 How is it going with the Doppler? How are you feeling?

@lalalady54 How was your u/s? Did you post on the main page and I just can't remember right now?

@littlecookie How are you feeling emotionally this week? Has m/s kicked in for you this week?

@yaz14 How has your uterus been feeling? Have you had a lot of pain?

@lizzy0809 How are your worries this week? Has your m/s kicked in yet?

@racegurl87 How are you doing? How are you feeling?Can I ask, and totally feel free not to answer, what does your H do that keeps him out of town?

@marybeth080710 What was your last set of betas? How are you doing?

@chickinNH How was Friday? Was it epic? How is your middle of the night insomnia? Mine has been getting better in the second tri, but occasionally I still have it. It is rough.

@Rustygirl03 How are you doing this week?

@akleng How are you doing this week as your a/s date nears? How is your best friend doing?  How is your PgAL brain treating you?

@mandi195 Have you had stronger flutters this week? How are you feeling about your u/s on Friday? I know the focus isn't on the baby, but will you get a chance to see the baby during the u/s?

@mypeanut22 How is the m/s? Have you found anything that helps?

@shmeell25 How is your sinus infection? How was your EDD for you?

@sllinge How have you been? Have you been keeping the good vibes?

@kaynix21 Were you able to figure it out with your RE?

@NoeliaV How are you doing? Has m/s started for you yet?

@BackstreetPixie How did your appointment go? I'm pretty sure it was you that listed a couple of girl's names that you and your H were thinking of using and one of them is like almost my first and middle name! The first name is a derivative of my first name 3 letters different and the middle is the same. Crazy!

@LeslieM0901 How was your u/s? How are your feeling this week?

@kefftsc How has your week been? I don't think you should feel bad or weird about posting here! A lot of women here are in second trimester. How are you rfeeling about letting your SIL come with you next appointment?

@LaRomana09 Yay , again, for the great appointment last week. How has this week been for you?

@pblge How are you feeling about your upcoming NT scan?

@shandorfml2 How has this week been treating you?

Hugs to all that need them!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
Due: September 5, 2012
DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
Due: July 11, 2014
MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Trimester Check-in (9/29)

• Options
    Hi @footprint! Thanks for running the check-in for us! I'm sad that you'll be leaving us but i'm happy for the 2T and 3T girls that they'll be getting their own check-in(s) :)

@kj808 How was your first u/s? How is your nausea?
    My first ultrasound was amazing :) I was a nervous wreck leading up to it but I got to see my little blob with a beautiful flickering heartbeat. We got to hear it too - a perfect 150 bpm! Of course once I heard the hb I bawled my eyes out because I was just so relieved and happy. We were able to confirm that there's only one little babe in there which we were wondering about because I had had 2 mature follicles after taking Femara. So anyway, we're over the moon excited and it feels much more real to us now.
    My nausea still comes and goes but always mild to moderate. It's manageable for sure.

EDD/Week/Fruit May 15/7w3d/blueberry

I've heard too many stories of people hearing the hb at one appointment and then not hearing it at the next and losing their baby. I'm worried about that, but still trying to stay optimistic.

Appointments scheduled I have another u/s with the RE this Thursday. If all is well, i'll graduate from my RE and see my OB next week :)

I'm looking forward to hitting 8 weeks. Somehow it feels like a big milestone to me, like i've hit the 2 month mark (I know it's not that exactly, but kind of).

QotW: I have run out of good QotW  Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? 
    This is a great question! I have a ton of favorite movies so i'll name 5 of them (in no particular order):
    The Count of Monte Cristo
    The Illusionist
    Mean Girls
    My Best Friends Wedding
    Avengers
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Options
    @Footprint thank you for leading the check in this week. I still have some symptoms, sore boobs and fatigue mainly. I also have had a little bit of heartburn, and more trips to pee at night. Friday is making me pretty nervous. 

EDD/Week/Fruit 5-1-14 / 9 weeks 3 days/ Green Olive

I am still worried about not feeling as much morning sickness the past two weeks. I hope my body just got used to the hormones early. I still occasionally feel slightly nauseated in the morning when I wake up early for work, or if I don't eat right away. 

Appointments scheduled
    My next appointment is Friday. I haven't been seen by my OB yet, only by the ultrasound tech. I'm so scared that I'm not going to hear the heartbeat. If all is well on Friday I think I'm going to buy a doppler because I can't take the not knowing between appointments. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

None in the near future. 

QotW: I have run out of good QotW  Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies?
    The Princess Bride
    Amelie
    Shawn of the Dead
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Return of the Jedi

DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @footprint - Thanks for doing such an phenomenal job running this check-in! I'm nearing the end of the first tri, so hopefully I'll see you again soon!

@kj808 - Congrats on a great ultrasound! I think crying at ultrasounds is perfectly normal!

EDD/Week/Fruit
    April 17, 11+3, Lime (I think)

Feeling pretty good today, but I'm sure that will change. I even did a teeny workout yesterday to see if it would cause cramping or spotting and all was well. I might actually get back into exercising now!

Appointments scheduled

NT scan in nine days! I'm nervous, of course, but mostly excited to see baby again. We've been hearing strong heartbeats from the Doppler and at our last OB visit, but it will have been almost a month since the last scan. One of the benefits of doing IVF with genetic testing is that the chances of chromosomal abnormalities with this baby are extremely low, so I'm feeling fairly confident that the scan will go well, although of course there are a lot of other potential problems that can be revealed. Some of the problems discovered on my BMB lately have been pretty heartbreaking.

End of the first trimester! It would be more of a milestone if there were clearer guidelines about it. Instead you just move through 1-3 weeks of a grey area. :( My OB says it ends at 13+6, in which case I still have 17 days to go.

QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies?
    The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice
    Antonia's Line
    American Beauty
    Maybe Fight Club? I'm bad at picking favorites. :(
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Lalalady54Lalalady54 member
    edited September 2014
    EDD/Week/Fruit: May 10/8w1d/raspberry

Worries (rational or irrational): Suprisingly not many right now

Appointments scheduled: another U/S next Thursday to peek at baby bean again then my NT scan will be October 23 :)

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: the last baby stopped developing at 7&5 but I didn't know till almost 10, so my u/s next week is just for peace of mind, I love my dr. Sometimes their are perks to being high risk

QOTW:
    1. Fight Club
    2. What Dreams May Come
    3. The Little Mermaid
    And about a million more :)

ETA: @footprint‌ thanks for the check-in and yes, I updated last week, first u/s was perfect. Baby was measuring exactly 7&4 with a heartbeat of 150! My MFM said my risk of m/c was now below 1% based on heart rate and measurements. That made me breathe a sigh of relief after nearly having a stroke in the first moments of my u/s. :)
    BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• Options
    Thank you for running this check in! This will be my last check in here anyway because I'll officially be 14 weeks on sat. I'll be sure to check out the 2nd tri discussions.

My ute has been pretty good thanks. As of my NT scan last week it had officially moved into an upward position so I shouldn't experience too much more pain. I've had a little bit but not too much.

EDD/Week/Fruit
    4th April/13w3d/peach

I'm worried about how awkward it's going to be dealing with the OB who DH had a little car accident with!

Appointments scheduled
    Regular OB appointment this Thursday.

27th October is the due date of the baby we lost. I'll be on holiday then and plan on keeping myself distracted.

QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies?
    Mean Girls (I can't help it! Lol)
    Knocked Up
    Shawshank Redemption
    Django
    Captain Phillips

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
  • Options
    Hey! @footprint‌ thanks for the check in! Last weeks appointment went well. We go back oct 7 and if all is good then we will be announcing our pregnancy to the world. But it wasn't me who listed baby names sorry! Lol

I would be interested in participating in a second-tri check in! (As I am right about there, does it start with week 13 or 14? i am 13 this week 14 next!)

EDD/Week/Fruit.
    4-5-15/13w2d!!!!/peach on bump, kiwi in my preg journal

That my cousin who is preg with twins (and further along) might use one of my names i have had picked out since before my loss. So when we announce our pregnancy i am gonna announce our names right away... (She is doing a gender reveal party oct 18) Lol. Also i constantly worry that my next appointment will show something wrong or as soon as i announce something will go wrong. =-/

Appointments scheduled
    Oct 7. If all goes well then We will be telling the world... I am working in a little project to announce our pregnancy on fb. If it turns out as I hope I will share it with the board =)

Oct 21 last year was when I got my first ever BFP so this month my brain will be thinking of that a lot. I had a break down about the loss a few nights back. =-/

Tangled
    Hook
    the little mermaid
    The boondock saints
    The notebook
    (I love Disney woo)
    -Megan

Started dating Hubby May 17 2005. Married since Aug 20 2011 
    Me:30   Hubby:31
    TTC since May 2012 
    HSG Dec 2012 Fill no spill on left side, right side normal (most physically painful experience of my life..)
    Metformin Started May 2013
    PG#1: BFP 10-21-13. EDD 6-17-14 mmc 12-9-13 m/c occurred with cytotec on 12-11-13 
    PG#2: BFP 07-25-14.  EDD 4-5-15   *Hoping this is my rainbow*
    Diagnosed with PCOS, Hypothyroid,IBD/UC, (UC in remission as of July 2014)
    *I will always love you Fetey the first.* 

ALL WELCOME!

• Options
    kj808 said:
    Hi @footprint! Thanks for running the check-in for us! I'm sad that you'll be leaving us but i'm happy for the 2T and 3T girls that they'll be getting their own check-in(s) :)

My first ultrasound was amazing :) I was a nervous wreck leading up to it but I got to see my little blob with a beautiful flickering heartbeat. We got to hear it too - a perfect 150 bpm! Of course once I heard the hb I bawled my eyes out because I was just so relieved and happy. We were able to confirm that there's only one little babe in there which we were wondering about because I had had 2 mature follicles after taking Femara. So anyway, we're over the moon excited and it feels much more real to us now.
    My nausea still comes and goes but always mild to moderate. It's manageable for sure.

I've heard too many stories of people hearing the hb at one appointment and then not hearing it at the next and losing their baby. I'm worried about that, but still trying to stay optimistic.

Appointments scheduled I have another u/s with the RE this Thursday. If all is well, i'll graduate from my RE and see my OB next week :)

I'm looking forward to hitting 8 weeks. Somehow it feels like a big milestone to me, like i've hit the 2 month mark (I know it's not that exactly, but kind of).

This is a great question! I have a ton of favorite movies so i'll name 5 of them (in no particular order):
    The Illusionist
    Mean Girls
    My Best Friends Wedding
    Avengers
    I'm so glad that your u/s went well!  I bawl my eyes out at every u/s, the techs must be use to it (I hope!).  The four week  (8, 12, 16, 20,etc) were milestones to me, too, even though some months are 5 weeks long. Are you excited about moving on to your OB?

Is the Avengers the one with Claire Daines? or is it Uma Thurman? Was it a TV show? I think I saw that it was on Encore the other night.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    chickinNH said:
    Hi @footprint thank you so much for doing this check-in over the weeks! I won't be here much longer or I would offer to take it over from you. I hope someone will volunteer.

Friday was indeed "epic".  It was a nightmare.  My OB couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler. It was a horrible experience. Luckily I was able to get in for an ultrasound and baby's heart is still beating away at 168bpm.  I learned I have an anterior placenta so that's why she couldn't find it.  OMG, that day was exactly what I had been dreading. More details in my blog if anyone cares (clicky!). 
    Also middle-of-the-night insomnia is still hanging in there!  However, I got Zofran on Friday and it is like manna from heaven!  Even though I'm still awake most of the night at least I'm not trying not to puke the whole time :-)

EDD/Week/Fruit: Apr 17 / 11w3d / Lime

: My NT scan is next on the list. I just hope everything will be okay.

Appointments scheduled
    : I learned I am officially considered high-risk due to my loss history so I have an appt with MFM and a genetic counselor and then will have the NT scan. It should be late this week or early next week - need to call tomorrow to schedule.

: Now that I'm starting to near the last couple weeks of 1st Tri the 2nd Tri tests are starting to be on my mind. We learned about all of Petey's problems during the anatomy scan so that is becoming more real for me every week.

QOTW: All time favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption. There are a lot of movies I like but nothing comes close to that.
    I am sorry about your experience at the OB! That sounds terrifying! Definitely un-epic.So I am right in assuming that having the anterior placenta will prevent you from finding the hb with a home Doppler? Yay Zofran! Boo Middle of the night insomnia!  If you get your NT scan this week, make sure you let us know how it goes!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Footprint thank you for leading the check in this week. I still have some symptoms, sore boobs and fatigue mainly. I also have had a little bit of heartburn, and more trips to pee at night. Friday is making me pretty nervous. 

EDD/Week/Fruit 5-1-14 / 9 weeks 3 days/ Green Olive

I am still worried about not feeling as much morning sickness the past two weeks. I hope my body just got used to the hormones early. I still occasionally feel slightly nauseated in the morning when I wake up early for work, or if I don't eat right away. 

Appointments scheduled
    My next appointment is Friday. I haven't been seen by my OB yet, only by the ultrasound tech. I'm so scared that I'm not going to hear the heartbeat. If all is well on Friday I think I'm going to buy a doppler because I can't take the not knowing between appointments. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

None in the near future. 

The Princess Bride
    Amelie
    Shawn of the Dead
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Return of the Jedi

I just read a post about a couple of organizations that provide free Dopplers to women with previous losses. I read it this week, I think, on PgAL. Maybe you can search for "free Doppler" or look at the titles. I wish I had known about it.  I did not get one because I am cheap, and with my son, I felt him move early (like 14 weeks) so I didn't have too long to wait and I had the NT scan between 10 and 14 weeks (holy run-on sentence). 
    Especially since you have other symptoms, I would not worry about the m/s fading. My m/s was not that bad and came and went during my first tri, but I was reassured by my boobs hurting constantly.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pblge said:
    @footprint - Thanks for doing such an phenomenal job running this check-in! I'm nearing the end of the first tri, so hopefully I'll see you again soon!

@kj808 - Congrats on a great ultrasound! I think crying at ultrasounds is perfectly normal!

EDD/Week/Fruit
    April 17, 11+3, Lime (I think)

Feeling pretty good today, but I'm sure that will change. I even did a teeny workout yesterday to see if it would cause cramping or spotting and all was well. I might actually get back into exercising now!

Appointments scheduled

NT scan in nine days! I'm nervous, of course, but mostly excited to see baby again. We've been hearing strong heartbeats from the Doppler and at our last OB visit, but it will have been almost a month since the last scan. One of the benefits of doing IVF with genetic testing is that the chances of chromosomal abnormalities with this baby are extremely low, so I'm feeling fairly confident that the scan will go well, although of course there are a lot of other potential problems that can be revealed. Some of the problems discovered on my BMB lately have been pretty heartbreaking.

End of the first trimester! It would be more of a milestone if there were clearer guidelines about it. Instead you just move through 1-3 weeks of a grey area. :( My OB says it ends at 13+6, in which case I still have 17 days to go.

The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice
    Antonia's Line
    American Beauty
    Maybe Fight Club? I'm bad at picking favorites. :(
    I have heard so many different definitions of when first trimester ends, it's funny. I hope the 17 days flow quickly for you. I hope the time until your NT scan goes quickly, too.  It hurts my brain to think about genetic testing for IVF. Everything is so small, how do they even do it? I guess it would hurt my brain worse to know the answer to that.

I love American Beauty and Fight Club. There are just so many good movies to choose from, how do you even narrow it down? And then you see someone else's pick and you're like, oh yeah, that one too!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit: May 10/8w1d/raspberry Worries (rational or irrational): Suprisingly not many right now Appointments scheduled: another U/S next Thursday to peek at baby bean again then my NT scan will be October 23 :) Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: the last baby stopped developing at 7&5 but I didn't know till almost 10, so my u/s next week is just for peace of mind, I love my dr. Sometimes their are perks to being high risk QOTW: 1. Fight Club 2. What Dreams May Come 3. The Little Mermaid And about a million more :) ETA: @footprint‌ thanks for the check-in and yes, I updated last week, first u/s was perfect. Baby was measuring exactly 7&4 with a heartbeat of 150! My MFM said my risk of m/c was now below 1% based on heart rate and measurements. That made me breathe a sigh of relief after nearly having a stroke in the first moments of my u/s. :)
    I am super happy that your u/s went so well! Yay for measuring on track and a fantastic hb! Also super happy that you get another u/s next week for peace of mind! I heart your Dr., too!

Here's a piece of information that is pointless and not that interesting: Did you know that What Dreams May Come opened in theaters 16 years ago this Friday? I went and saw it on my 21st birthday.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks again for the check in @footprint‌. We will miss you here but I'll look forward to joining you soon on the 2nd tri check in. @bananaboat05 How is it going with the Doppler? How are you feeling? Today has been a rough day. When I inserted my crinone this morning, there was blood on the end. That turned into light but bright red bleeding coupled with cramping, so I went in for a scan. Baby is fine and the doc thinks it's just cervical irritation but I'm pretty shaken up by it. I did find baby with the Doppler at 9w6d and will probably use it most days for the next several weeks. EDD/Week/Fruit 4/24, 10w3d, prune Worries (rational or irrational) See above about bleeding. Appointments scheduled NT scan is October 13 Upcoming milestones/Loss dates I lost my last baby at 10w4d, which will be tomorrow. QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Dirty dancing is my top fave
    I am so sorry about the blood. That has to be absolutely terrifying. I am so happy that everything is alright and that you were able to get in for a scan so quickly! Has the spotting continued? T&ps that today isn't too hard for you.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yaz14 said:
    Thank you for running this check in! This will be my last check in here anyway because I'll officially be 14 weeks on sat. I'll be sure to check out the 2nd tri discussions. My ute has been pretty good thanks. As of my NT scan last week it had officially moved into an upward position so I shouldn't experience too much more pain. I've had a little bit but not too much. EDD/Week/Fruit 4th April/13w3d/peach Worries (rational or irrational) I'm worried about how awkward it's going to be dealing with the OB who DH had a little car accident with! Appointments scheduled Regular OB appointment this Thursday. Upcoming milestones/Loss dates 27th October is the due date of the baby we lost. I'll be on holiday then and plan on keeping myself distracted. QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Mean Girls (I can't help it! Lol) Knocked Up Shawshank Redemption Django Captain Phillips
    I'm glad your uterus is getting it's shit together and falling into place! That sounded so painful! I had forgotten about your post about the car accident! I really hope your OB doesn't hold grudges. Yay for moving to second trimester!!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! @footprint‌ thanks for the check in! Last weeks appointment went well. We go back oct 7 and if all is good then we will be announcing our pregnancy to the world. But it wasn't me who listed baby names sorry! Lol I would be interested in participating in a second-tri check in! (As I am right about there, does it start with week 13 or 14? i am 13 this week 14 next!) EDD/Week/Fruit. 4-5-15/13w2d!!!!/peach on bump, kiwi in my preg journal Worries (rational or irrational) That my cousin who is preg with twins (and further along) might use one of my names i have had picked out since before my loss. So when we announce our pregnancy i am gonna announce our names right away... (She is doing a gender reveal party oct 18) Lol. Also i constantly worry that my next appointment will show something wrong or as soon as i announce something will go wrong. =-/ Appointments scheduled Oct 7. If all goes well then We will be telling the world... I am working in a little project to announce our pregnancy on fb. If it turns out as I hope I will share it with the board =) Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Oct 21 last year was when I got my first ever BFP so this month my brain will be thinking of that a lot. I had a break down about the loss a few nights back. =-/ QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Tangled Hook the little mermaid The boondock saints The notebook (I love Disney woo)
    Now I have to go back and figure out who might be naming their baby after me! I really thought it was you :( It seems like a good idea to put dibs on names. If your cousin knew you were going to use a name and she picked it anyhow, I would still use it. I would tell her, you knew we were going to use this, and we are! I am sorry that this month may be difficult for you! Fx for a great appointment on the 7th!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @racegurl87 How are you doing? How are you feeling?Can I ask, and totally feel free not to answer, what does your H do that keeps him out of town?

@footprint, thanks for running the first tri check-in, I can't wait to move over to the second & third tri check-in. I'm doing okay, I'm pretty tired and grumpy right now. Sleep hasn't been the best and I can maybe get 4 hours before I have to wake up to pee or the puppy needs something. Pregnancy-symptom wise I'm feeling pretty good I developed a scratchy throat/nasty cough, so that's been fun.... H is in the USAF, he normally has to leave town at least once a year for a few months, sometimes he'll have to go do trainings, but that's rare.

EDD/Week/Fruit
    3/1/15, 18w, a sweet potato

I haven't felt any movement or fluttering, I just hope that everything's okay

Appointments scheduled
    Next Monday for our A/S

Anniversary of my first BFP is tomorrow, and my loss date is 11/7

QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? I love movies and it's hard to pick 5 favorites.... 1) Singin in the Rain, 2) Anything Disney, 3) I enjoy the Marvel comic movies, 4) A League of Their Own, 5) Homeward Bound
    I figured your H was in the military, but it is kinda fun to think about different situations where they might be away for a couple of weeks at a time -- works at sea, works in an oil field, pilot, etc.  Sorry you haven't felt movement yet. Soon. Yay for your a/s! Mine is on Wednesday. I am excited and very nervous.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit May 20/6w6d/Sweet Pea

Just the usual worries. :)

Appointments scheduled I have another u/s with the RE tomorrow to see the heartbeat.

Tomorrow feels like a big milestone at 7w.

-
    Gone with the Wind
    - Christmas Vacation
    - Sixteen Candles

Thanks for running the check-in @footprint!

Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• Options
    I'm going to move over to the 2nd Tri discussion, but wanted to say thanks to the awesome ladies here, and good luck to all of you! (And I'm sure I'll see you all soon at 2nd and 3rd tri). 

@mandi195 Have you had stronger flutters this week? How are you feeling about your u/s on Friday? I know the focus isn't on the baby, but will you get a chance to see the baby during the u/s? 
    @footprintI've had a few flutters, but obviously nothing consistent yet. I actually went in for a quick u/s yesterday, since I was at the clinic with my 8yo son for an appt. Got to see our little thumb sucker moving around in there. Still nervous about Friday, since that's when I'll find out what is up with my cervix. I'll update Next week (only have computer at work, and won't be coming back to the office Friday)
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in @footprint!  Hope you are doing well!

@Rustygirl03 How are you doing this week?  I am doing ok.  I was getting a little worried because my ms had seemed to lighten up a bit, but I have been nauseous the last 2 days so I am feeling a little better.  I was feeling crampy last week, but it seems to have gone away. 

EDD/Week/Fruit
      May 10 / 8w2d / Rasberry

I am trying not to worry as much. It's just hard.  Nothing specific, just overall worries in general.

Appointments scheduled
      None until 10/13

Around the 8w5d mark is where our baby had stopped developing but we didn't find out until 3 weeks later.  I have been a little anxious this week about it. 

1- Star Wars Trilogy
    2- Harry Potter Series
    3- Gladiator
    4- Breakfast at Tiffanys
    5- The Holiday
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Options
    NoeliaVNoeliaV member
    edited September 2014
    Hi @footprint! Thank you for the check-in :)

@NoeliaV How are you doing? Has m/s started for you yet?
    Still here and still pregnant. Last week all my blood work came back looking good, so I'm challenging myself to keep a positive attitude.
    No m/s yet. It didn't start until 5w5d with my DD, and I didn't have any with my last pregnancy. I'm hoping that I have a few more days of not feeling sick, but also hoping that some m/s comes about because, you know, reassurance. In lieu of m/s, I'm wonderfully irritated with *everyone* so that's fun, lol.

Confirmation ultrasound and first official prenatal visit is scheduled for the end of October.

QOTW: 3... or 4... or 5 of your favorite movies
    1) French Kiss
    2) The Devil Wears Prada
    3) Office Space
    (I always forgot to do the QOTW on my TTCAL check-in, too :P )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    littlecookielittlecookie member
    edited September 2014
    EDD/Week/Fruit May 27/5w6d/Appleseed I think

Worries (rational or irrational) Nothing really right now

Appointments scheduled:nurse is supposed to call on Thursday for intake. Glad they're not making me come in.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Today for loss one, but I'm doing ok. I was bleeding and that brought me in so it's different.

- Jerry Maguire
    - Sliding Doors
    - Cant buy me love
    - Friday

I am starting to get a little ms here and there and now have crackers on the night stand. It's not terrible though.

Thanks for the check-in @footprint
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I will be joining the 2tri 3tri ladies but I really do look forward to seeing the rest of you when you all move over!
    @footprint‌ as far as my diet goes it's coming along. I'm doing the best I can. Meat is pretty much out of the question for now so I'm just getting protein other ways!
  • Options
    Hi @footprint! I'm going to reply this week and then move over to the 2T &3T discussion since, you know, that's really where I belong now  :). I keep thinking that my a/s is next week, but it's actually 2 weeks from today so I have an extra week of freaking out. I'm trying to remind myself that everything up to this point has been perfect, so there is no reason to think anything will be wrong. My friend is doing as well as can be expected. As we all know, it's awful that anyone has to go through this but I'm glad I can be there for her. In a weird way, it's given me a little extra nudge to connect with this LO. I've found myself talking to him more and touching my little belly more often as a way to try to ease my PGAL brain.

EDD/Week/Fruit: Feb 28/18w/Sweet Potato

Worries (rational or irrational):
    Like every week, just the general anxiety leading up to appointments.

Appointments scheduled:
    A/S on Oct 14th!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates:
    Passed them all!

QotW: I have run out of good QotW  Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Princess Bride, Old School, Pitch Perfect, Top Gun, all three Lord of The Rings
    For SuzyQ
    and all M15 loss moms
    BFP #1 12/31/13, EDD 09/12/14, MMC Discovered 02/20/14 (10w6d) Est. Loss @ 8-9w, MC 02/22/14
    BFP #2 06/25/14, EDD 02/28/15 Grow Baby, Grow!
    It's a BOY!!
    All After a Loss Welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Week 5 Day 6 = Orange Seed
    I am worried about spotting and every cramp and my lack of nausea...

Appointments scheduled -> First Ultrasound on Monday!!

What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Rocky

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kj808 said:

The Illusionist
    Mean Girls
    My Best Friends Wedding
    Avengers
    So I was at the grocery store looking for the Popsicle that are only banana and root beer, since I have been craving them and I saw a box of Avenger popsicles. That has to be the movie that is one of your favorites. The one I was talking about came out in 1998 and was based on the 1960s British spy television show. I thought that was a really obscure movie to be one of your favorites. Okay, all cleared up.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chickinNH‌ lol yeah.. I also love horror movies lol
    -Megan

Started dating Hubby May 17 2005. Married since Aug 20 2011 
    Me:30   Hubby:31
    TTC since May 2012 
    HSG Dec 2012 Fill no spill on left side, right side normal (most physically painful experience of my life..)
    Metformin Started May 2013
    PG#1: BFP 10-21-13. EDD 6-17-14 mmc 12-9-13 m/c occurred with cytotec on 12-11-13 
    PG#2: BFP 07-25-14.  EDD 4-5-15   *Hoping this is my rainbow*
    Diagnosed with PCOS, Hypothyroid,IBD/UC, (UC in remission as of July 2014)
    *I will always love you Fetey the first.* 

ALL WELCOME!

• Options

@footprint as pp have mentioned, thank you so much for running the check-in, if I wasn't soon to be out of the 1st Trimester I might consider helping out, and my schedule is kind of iffy as it is.

EDD/Week/Fruit
    April 23/ 10 wk 5 days/ prune

Starting to get a little nervous about the next OB appointment. The doctor said they will be using a doppler to hear the heartbeat. MH isn't going to make it to the appointment so I am a little scared about being at the doctor alone, just hope everything goes well.

Appointments scheduled
    2 weeks from today is my next regular OB appointment, hopefully get to hear the heartbeat.

Past my loss dates, next milestone will be hearing the heartbeat and moving on to the next trimester.  

Shawshank (about the only movie MH and I can agree on)

Despicable Me 1 & 2 ( I love animated movies and can't wait to watch them with baby!!)

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    footprint said:
    So I was at the grocery store looking for the Popsicle that are only banana and root beer, since I have been craving them and I saw a box of Avenger popsicles. That has to be the movie that is one of your favorites. The one I was talking about came out in 1998 and was based on the 1960s British spy television show. I thought that was a really obscure movie to be one of your favorites. Okay, all cleared up.
    LOL! Yes it's the new one that just came out last year or the year before :)
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit May 27/5w6d/Appleseed I think Worries (rational or irrational) Nothing really right now Appointments scheduled:nurse is supposed to call on Thursday for intake. Glad they're not making me come in. Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Today for loss one, but I'm doing ok. I was bleeding and that brought me in so it's different. QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? - Jerry Maguire - Sliding Doors - Cant buy me love - Friday I am starting to get a little ms here and there and now have crackers on the night stand. It's not terrible though. Thanks for the check-in @footprint
    Is that the 80's one with Patrick Dempsey? It was on TV the other night so I watched it for the first time. It was cute!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Options

EDD/Week/Fruit May 20/6w6d/Sweet Pea

Just the usual worries. :)

Appointments scheduled I have another u/s with the RE tomorrow to see the heartbeat.

Tomorrow feels like a big milestone at 7w.

-
    Gone with the Wind
    - Christmas Vacation
    - Sixteen Candles

Thanks for running the check-in @footprint!

Everything crossed for a great u/s tomorrow! Is this your first time seeing the heartbeat? I can't remember.  When will you graduate from your RE?

Christmas Vacation is a great movie!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mandi195 said:
    I'm going to move over to the 2nd Tri discussion, but wanted to say thanks to the awesome ladies here, and good luck to all of you! (And I'm sure I'll see you all soon at 2nd and 3rd tri). 

@mandi195 Have you had stronger flutters this week? How are you feeling about your u/s on Friday? I know the focus isn't on the baby, but will you get a chance to see the baby during the u/s? 
    @footprintI've had a few flutters, but obviously nothing consistent yet. I actually went in for a quick u/s yesterday, since I was at the clinic with my 8yo son for an appt. Got to see our little thumb sucker moving around in there. Still nervous about Friday, since that's when I'll find out what is up with my cervix. I'll update Next week (only have computer at work, and won't be coming back to the office Friday)
    I hope that your u/s on Friday goes fantastically! Fx that your uterus has elongated and you need no medical intervention (I have no idea what the biology of this is). I'm glad you got to see your baby yesterday! That is awesome that they are so cool at your OB office!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in @footprint!  Hope you are doing well!

@Rustygirl03 How are you doing this week?  I am doing ok.  I was getting a little worried because my ms had seemed to lighten up a bit, but I have been nauseous the last 2 days so I am feeling a little better.  I was feeling crampy last week, but it seems to have gone away. 

EDD/Week/Fruit
      May 10 / 8w2d / Rasberry

I am trying not to worry as much. It's just hard.  Nothing specific, just overall worries in general.

Appointments scheduled
      None until 10/13

Around the 8w5d mark is where our baby had stopped developing but we didn't find out until 3 weeks later.  I have been a little anxious this week about it. 

1- Star Wars Trilogy
    2- Harry Potter Series
    3- Gladiator
    4- Breakfast at Tiffanys
    5- The Holiday
    I was really crampy at the beginning of this pregnancy. I decided, since I wasn't bleeding, that it wasn't really cramps, it was more of everything stretching and moving to accommodate baby. M/s coming and going is normal too. My thoughts are with you this week as I know it is hard to stay positive during loss milestones.

It is with great shame I say this: I have only seen the Stars Wars Trilogy out of all of your movies. 

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NoeliaV said:
    Hi @footprint! Thank you for the check-in :)

@NoeliaV How are you doing? Has m/s started for you yet?
    Still here and still pregnant. Last week all my blood work came back looking good, so I'm challenging myself to keep a positive attitude.
    No m/s yet. It didn't start until 5w5d with my DD, and I didn't have any with my last pregnancy. I'm hoping that I have a few more days of not feeling sick, but also hoping that some m/s comes about because, you know, reassurance. In lieu of m/s, I'm wonderfully irritated with *everyone* so that's fun, lol.

Confirmation ultrasound and first official prenatal visit is scheduled for the end of October.

QOTW: 3... or 4... or 5 of your favorite movies
    1) French Kiss
    2) The Devil Wears Prada
    3) Office Space
    (I always forgot to do the QOTW on my TTCAL check-in, too :P )
    Yea, I was irritated at EVERYONE early in my pregnancy.  I probably wouldn't have been if people didn't act so dumb around me, lol. I didn't like feeling like that though.  I'm sorry you are going though it.

I love Office Space. I always forget about that movie!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit May 27/5w6d/Appleseed I think Worries (rational or irrational) Nothing really right now Appointments scheduled:nurse is supposed to call on Thursday for intake. Glad they're not making me come in. Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Today for loss one, but I'm doing ok. I was bleeding and that brought me in so it's different. QotW: I have run out of good QotW Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? - Jerry Maguire - Sliding Doors - Cant buy me love - Friday I am starting to get a little ms here and there and now have crackers on the night stand. It's not terrible though. Thanks for the check-in @footprint
    That is super nice that you don't have to go in to the office on Thursday! I hope the phone consult goes okay. I am sorry that you are passing a milestone right now. T&ps to you. If you need to vent or talk, send a pm.

I saw Can't Buy Me Love when it came out and I fell in love with white, VW rabbit convertibles!!  I still love them to this day!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will be joining the 2tri 3tri ladies but I really do look forward to seeing the rest of you when you all move over! @footprint‌ as far as my diet goes it's coming along. I'm doing the best I can. Meat is pretty much out of the question for now so I'm just getting protein other ways!
    See you over there!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    akleng said:
    Hi @footprint! I'm going to reply this week and then move over to the 2T &3T discussion since, you know, that's really where I belong now  :). I keep thinking that my a/s is next week, but it's actually 2 weeks from today so I have an extra week of freaking out. I'm trying to remind myself that everything up to this point has been perfect, so there is no reason to think anything will be wrong. My friend is doing as well as can be expected. As we all know, it's awful that anyone has to go through this but I'm glad I can be there for her. In a weird way, it's given me a little extra nudge to connect with this LO. I've found myself talking to him more and touching my little belly more often as a way to try to ease my PGAL brain.

EDD/Week/Fruit: Feb 28/18w/Sweet Potato

Worries (rational or irrational):
    Like every week, just the general anxiety leading up to appointments.

Appointments scheduled:
    A/S on Oct 14th!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates:
    Passed them all!

QotW: I have run out of good QotW  Ergo: What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Princess Bride, Old School, Pitch Perfect, Top Gun, all three Lord of The Rings
    I'm happy that you can be there for your friend, but sorry for the reason that you "get it." I happy that you have been allowing yourself to connect with your little one. My a/s is tomorrow and my hospital is on lock down , so children can't come, and I have been so stressed trying to find a babysitter that I haven't had time to stress about the a/s. I sure I will be tomorrow, though. i hope you are able to stay "relatively" calm for the next two weeks. See you over in 2 and 3T!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week 5 Day 6 = Orange Seed
    I am worried about spotting and every cramp and my lack of nausea...

Appointments scheduled -> First Ultrasound on Monday!!

What are three or four or five of your favorite movies? Rocky
    Are you spotting or are you worried that you will start spotting?  Fx for a great u/s on monday!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sllinge said:

@footprint as pp have mentioned, thank you so much for running the check-in, if I wasn't soon to be out of the 1st Trimester I might consider helping out, and my schedule is kind of iffy as it is.

EDD/Week/Fruit
    April 23/ 10 wk 5 days/ prune

Starting to get a little nervous about the next OB appointment. The doctor said they will be using a doppler to hear the heartbeat. MH isn't going to make it to the appointment so I am a little scared about being at the doctor alone, just hope everything goes well.

Appointments scheduled
    2 weeks from today is my next regular OB appointment, hopefully get to hear the heartbeat.

Past my loss dates, next milestone will be hearing the heartbeat and moving on to the next trimester.  

Shawshank (about the only movie MH and I can agree on)

Despicable Me 1 & 2 ( I love animated movies and can't wait to watch them with baby!!)

Fx for a great appointment with your OB. Those first few minutes when the doc is searching for the heartbeat are nerve wracking.  Do you have a home Doppler?

I love Shawshank, too. And Green Mile, which is somewhat similar.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kj808 said:

EDD/Week/Fruit May 27/5w6d/Appleseed I think

Worries (rational or irrational) Nothing really right now

Appointments scheduled:nurse is supposed to call on Thursday for intake. Glad they're not making me come in.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Today for loss one, but I'm doing ok. I was bleeding and that brought me in so it's different.

- Jerry Maguire
    - Sliding Doors
    - Cant buy me love
    - Friday

I am starting to get a little ms here and there and now have crackers on the night stand. It's not terrible though.

Thanks for the check-in @footprint

Is that the 80's one with Patrick Dempsey? It was on TV the other night so I watched it for the first time. It was cute!

Yes! It's so funny watching it now as a grey's fan and seeing him as the geeky kid.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

• Options
    @footprint I don't have a home doppler, I have know a lot of women have them. Haven't really considered it because if for some reason I couldn't find a heartbeat it would freak me out even if it was just because baby was moving. MH works on a farm and has an untrasound that he uses and has asked serveral times if he can use it on me. His vet claims he has used his on people before, just don't do it a lot, so now he thinks he can convince me too....

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Sllinge said:
    @footprint I don't have a home doppler, I have know a lot of women have them. Haven't really considered it because if for some reason I couldn't find a heartbeat it would freak me out even if it was just because baby was moving. MH works on a farm and has an untrasound that he uses and has asked serveral times if he can use it on me. His vet claims he has used his on people before, just don't do it a lot, so now he thinks he can convince me too....
    I didn't get a home Doppler for the same reasons you listed. I would have freaked if I couldn't find the hb. I wouldn't be comfortable using an animal Doppler, but I don't have any reason why.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board