April 2015 Moms
Options

Lack of Symptoms? Worried...

I'm 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have had 2 previous miscarriages, but both were very early. I suppose I am probably just freaking out over nothing and just letting my thoughts and worries get the best of me, but I haven't really "felt pregnant" recently. Has anyone else experienced this? Every now and then my breast are a little sore, but that is about it. I'm just worried

Re: Lack of Symptoms? Worried...

• Options
    If you check the search option this has been covered quiet a bit. You will see most people's symptoms will come or go, or they have lack of symptoms. Whether you have symptoms or not, it does not reflex on whether you have a healthy pregnancy. I've also experienced a few loses, with each one I had multiple symptoms MS, fatigue and my baby had passed weeks before I found out. My symptoms didn't pass till after my D&C. Try to relax and enjoy being pregnant.
  • Options
    Sore breasts are a symptom of pregnancy.

If you read through today's weekly check-in, you'll see that most of us are feeling better and not experiencing as many symptoms. That's because as we all move towards 2nd tri, symptoms tend to die down and aren't as noticable. We're about to enter the fun stage of pregnancy!
    YAHOO!
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 13 weeks as well and have no symptoms. I feel great! Last week I had my NT scan and saw baby so that made me feel much better! Everyone is different, dont stress :) We are lucky!
  • Options
    Most of my symptoms have vanished. I'm just hoping and praying for good news at my appointment next week.
  • Options
    Same. Now that I'm in 2nd trimester I feel relatively normal. My boobs don't hurt at all, no MS or nausea. I know it's hard not to worry with previous losses. My doppler really gives me peace of mind. Perhaps you should look into getting one If you get anxious a lot.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    Married since September 2011
    Me and DH are both 29
    BFP 2/10/14 resulting in CP at 4w3d
    BFP 6/8/14 resulting in CP at 5w6d
    BFP 7/20/14 EDD: 4/2/15. It's a GIRL!
  • Options
    I was going to post a similar thread. Sometimes I almost feel like I miss my symptoms (not that I would want my ms back), it was kind of reassuring that I was still pregnant I guess, which sounds kind of silly. It is nice to know that other women are going through the same thing. I have thought about getting a doppler to make me feel better when I start to worry.

**TW**
    BFP #1 5/5/13  MC confirmed 5/9/13
    BFP #2  9/24/13  Ectopic pregnancy + partial right tube removal 10/18/13
    BFP #3 8/13/14 DS born 4/24/15
    BFP #4 1/13/16 DD born 9/17/16 
    BFP #5 5/16/18 EDD 1/29/19

Lilypie - Bze6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"