Trouble TTC

TTC month 3

My husband and I decided we wanted to start trying. I've been irregular my whole life other than when I was on bc. I stopped bc in June. Got one normal period in july then didn't get one in august. Went to my doctor cause I still hadon't gotten it. Just finished 5 days of provera on Thursday and got AF today. Trying to figure out how long till ovulation and if this will work. I feel so frustrated.

Re: TTC month 3

• All of what Ginny said.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Dear Diary,

I went searching for an answer to my question, so I googled it. Then, GUESS WHAT, I found a message board. It seems like they were talking about other things so I thought I needed to stand out. Anywho, I created an account and continued to troll the interwebs while waiting to post my question on this website .. since I bookmarked it. Will post an update tomorrow! So frustrating, ughhh. 

Yo, 3T.. don't direct her to TTGP. Not without the warning of reading the newb blog and lurking. If you think my response was bitchy, they will tear her ass apart. Which is why I go there. On weekends. 
    Did. Not. Go. Over. Well.  I don't think she's read the responses yet, but it's bound to go sideways when she does.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, @HippoTooth‌ (and TTGP). Gotta love AWs and their post and runs!
    Meh, we have a short attention span.  We've already turned into a thread about drinking and trying on old wedding dresses.
    Meh, we have a short attention span.  We've already turned into a thread about drinking and trying on old wedding dresses.

My wedding dress is in a box, but drinking is always the best topic. Always.
  • mmmKayymmmKayy member
    edited September 2014

Sorry, @HippoTooth‌ (and TTGP). Gotta love AWs and their post and runs!

::: Quote fail :::
    I just went and checked out that post and OMG!!! How hilarious!!! I'm with @GinnyJones82‌, I need to start lurking TTGP more often!!!
    :: Me: 30 ~ DH: 27 ::
       :: TTC since Oct 2013 ~ NTNP since Dec 2010 ::
    :: DX: PCOS Characteristics & MFI ::
    ~May 2014: 1st Consult with RE~
    ~SA #1/#2 (low on all #'s), HSG (found non-threatening uterine fibroid)~
    ~*1500mg Metformin Daily*~
    *June: Medicated Cycle #1: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN* 
    *July: Medicated Cycle #2: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
     *Aug: Medicated Cycle #3: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
    *Sept: IUI #1: 5mg Letrozole + Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone = BFN*
    Possibly Looking at IVF.. RE Suggested DH See a Urologist Before Moving On With Treatments 
    *Currently on a Break*
    ~*All Welcome*~

::: 3T November Siggy Challenge: Animals Being Jerks:::
  • mmmKayy said:
    Sorry, @HippoTooth‌ (and TTGP). Gotta love AWs and their post and runs!
    ::: Quote fail ::: I just went and checked out that post and OMG!!! How hilarious!!! I'm with @GinnyJones82‌, I need to start lurking TTGP more often!!!

Doooooo it!
  • Meh, we have a short attention span.  We've already turned into a thread about drinking and trying on old wedding dresses.

@hippotooth Well, I know where I'm looking for entertainment tonight...(*runs to TTGP*).

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Hollowvic said:

Ugh, read the newbie blog please. I'm very sensitive right now, don't test my patience with this crap @purejenn22‌

Ditto...I can't today

Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"