Trouble TTC a Sibling

Talk to me about expired Wondfo OPKs

Do they really not work after they're expired or is expiration dates just a way to get you to buy more? 

I have some that expired 5/2014 and the control line shows up but the test line is non-existent. Now it's been a while since I've done them but I seem to recall getting at least light test lines by this point in my cycle. But I could be wrong. 

So, use them and risk it or toss 'em and buy new? I also check CM, CP and temp so I don't NEED to do them but I like to catch that surge and know for sure that my timing is good. 

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

Re: Talk to me about expired Wondfo OPKs

• I would use them butmaybe alternate with non eexpired ones just to make sure. I've used expired ClearBlue before and they caught my surge. And they were like 6 months expired.
  • I'm not sure....but I just read Wondfo directions this morning and they claim "both urine and test strip must be at room temperature, 15-30 C" - whaaaaaaaat??! ......
  • Loading the player...
  • mm1316 said:

I'm not sure....but I just read Wondfo directions this morning and they claim "both urine and test strip must be at room temperature, 15-30 C" - whaaaaaaaat??! ......

Ummm that's weird so you have to leave pee sitting out until it cools down? My DH will love that.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• That's weird.  I have to admit to not really reading the directions on the Wondfos this time around - figured I knew what I was doing.  I've NEVER let my urine cool down and I've always detected my surge.  BIZARRE!! 
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"