TTC After a Loss

I guess I forgot to intro...

Hello there. I have been mostly lurking and posting in the weekly check-ins on January Loss and the TTGP WTO and TWW. MH and I have got married in Feb. and have been TTC. We got our first bfp in April followed by a (unknown cause) loss in May. We got another bfp in June with a CP. MH and I have both suffered miscarriages in previous relationships and we are really hoping to get our rainbow soon. I have been getting to know some of you ladies fairly well and hope that I have been as supportive as you all have been to me. 
Little bit about me, I am 24. DH is 47. We have four furry babies and live in the Southwest. My favorite things to do on my days off are baking, cooking, crocheting, photography and sewing. My favorite season is Autumn, all my favorite colors can be found in real life :) 

What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?
BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

Re: I guess I forgot to intro...

• Welcome to the board. Sorry for your losses.

My favorite thing to do is vegetate :) I have a job where I work 50 hours a week mostly standing (I am a chef), so less is more on days off.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Hello, and welcome to the board!  Very sorry for your losses. 

I travel a lot for work, so when I'm home, I like to pop open the wine and veg out on the couch!

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Loading the player...
  • @furrypaws God i love you!

Hi @JellicalParker‌! Welcome to the main board :)
  • Hi, welcome to the board. I'm so sorry for your losses.

In my free time I like to bake, drink wine, take long walks with my pups and just generally veg on the couch and watch TV. 
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Welcome to the board and I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you're finding this a helpful place to be.

In my spare time, I like to veg with TV or books, bake, sew, or do other crafty type things.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Hi! Welcome officially! So sorry for your losses!

In my spare time I like to watch things and craft/sew. Or drag the H out for hikes and camping.
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • @furrypaws‌ no RE or testing yet. I am on a high risk list so my next bfp I will get betas done and have a full check up as soon as I call them. I just recently started temping so hopefully that will help our chances on top of everything else :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you find some comfort here. Welcome.

I work a lot, but running and yoga help me keep my sanity in check. When the weather is nice, DH and I like hiking and being outdoors. I like to cook, bake, drink (beer, wine, cocktails - depends on my mood), and love traveling.
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board.

I love to curl up on the couch and read a good book, watch tv, and go for walks in nature.
    BFP #1 6.9.12 EDD 2.16.13 Ended in emergency surgery due to an ectopic 6.23.13
    BFP #2 9.6.13  Rainbow born 5.22.13
    BFP# 3 8.28.14 EDD 5.1.15  2nd u/s revealed Twins   m/c 9.21.14 
    BFP # 4 11.27.14 EDD 8.5.15  1 perfect bean @ 6 weeks

• Thank you ladies! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"