December 2014 Moms

BABY BOYS AND DECISIONS

2»

Re: BABY BOYS AND DECISIONS

• bowlwoman said:
    I can't help but love troll Monday. Especially when penises are involved.
    Troll penises?

Oh, my... How many entendres can we find here? ;)
    I say 9, so I can use the phrase "nonuple entrendre." 

I learned something new today, that double = 2, triple = 3, quaduple = 4...nonuple = 9. :D
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Loading the player...
  • hahaha this whas better than I thought. That caps lock can sure misinterpret a whole lot ..  :))
  • I have finally had enough coffee to appreciate this thread. I revise my previous pregnancy rage and want to thank you OP. I have two sick toddlers (one of whom is also getting two molars) and laughing at the trolls is making my Monday bearable.
  • you  must be very intelligent if you thought I was serious.  :P
  • you  must be very intelligent if you thought I was serious.  :P
  • laalaa92 said:

you  must be very intelligent if you thought I was serious.  :P

Intelligent enough to find the quote button.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• and you keep replying ;-) 
  • OMG D14 girls please stop responding to this person. This MUD isn't even fun anymore. Go away!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• that all of you ladies complaining  about my CAPS LOCK! but still keep  replying.. the only stupid ones are  you ladies. And I did find it helpful  thank you.
  • Anna930 said:

Agreed with @gradschoolmom1234 - I was pretty happy to see a couple new comments on there brought it back to the front page... especially now that more posters know if they're having a boy and we are getting closer to the decision!!

It really was one of our best threads. Everyone was really respectful and there was some really great information shared. I hope some of our newbies take the time to read through it if they have actual questions.
  • thank you ladies for showing so much love on a Beautiful Monday full of excitement and penises, now GO BE HAPPY MOMS .. BYE ..

love you all . 
  • laalaa92 said:
    that all of you ladies complaining  about my CAPS LOCK! but still keep  replying.. the only stupid ones are  you ladies. And I did find it helpful  thank you.
    @twolittledogs I think it might be a TOU to call us ladies stupid? Not sure.

imageimageimage

• I think somebody is confused on what "bye" means.

Sidenote: my taco salad was delicious.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• leosmom25 said:
    laalaa92 said:
    that all of you ladies complaining  about my CAPS LOCK! but still keep  replying.. the only stupid ones are  you ladies. And I did find it helpful  thank you.
    @twolittledogs I think it might be a TOU to call us ladies stupid? Not sure.
    Stupid is not a TOU infraction.
    If it was, that'd be stupid. ;)
    Is calling (or implying) the TOU stupid a TOU violation? :P
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Damn. If I would have known that I think I may have thrown that word around in several other threads.

imageimageimage

• ColeyCannoliColeyCannoli member
    edited September 2014
    hahaha this whas better than I thought. That caps lock can sure misinterpret a whole lot ..  :))
    * people can misinterpret things that you write in caps lock. Caps lock can't interpret because it's a button on the keyboard and doesn't have cognitive reasoning skills. But really OP. I hope you went back and read the previous circumcision thread - there is an abundance of information available there, and I'm sure people would be happy to continue the conversation with someone who had intelligent and relevant questions or opinions on the topic.

---TRAPPED IN QUOTE BOX----

Oh yeah? Then why does my caps lock keep telling me that there isn't any real evidence for Global Warming? And why does the space bar keep laughing at me?
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahaha this whas better than I thought. That caps lock can sure misinterpret a whole lot ..  :))
    * people can misinterpret things that you write in caps lock. Caps lock can't interpret because it's a button on the keyboard and doesn't have cognitive reasoning skills. But really OP. I hope you went back and read the previous circumcision thread - there is an abundance of information available there, and I'm sure people would be happy to continue the conversation with someone who had intelligent and relevant questions or opinions on the topic.

---TRAPPED IN QUOTE BOX----

Oh yeah? Then why does my caps lock keep telling me that there isn't any real evidence for Global Warming? And why does the space bar keep laughing at me?
    I bet all the symbols above the numbers are swearing at you or speaking in Qbert speak. :D
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• We're having a girl, but hubby and I don't think it's necessary. It's a personal thing, we can't tell you what to do.
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"