Micro Preemies
Options

Good Morning 9/29

Hi ladies! How is everyone today?

It's definitely Monday here. Our hot water heater started spilling out water this morning so I was late for work waiting for our maintenance guy. Days like this I'm glad we rent! Hoping they'll have to replace it and our electric bill will go down!

Thank you all for the Ts and Ps last week. My surgery went well, my RE thinks he got the whole septum and there won't be a need for another surgery. He said to call the office and make an appt for 3-4 weeks so I called as soon as I got home and am going in 3 weeks to the day :). I am so anxious to TTC again even though it's obviously terrifying!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15

Re: Good Morning 9/29

• Options
    Thanks, ladies!

@MaiTaiBeth glad she is eating better and yay for coming down on oxygen! Introing new foods is fun. When Anna was small, she would try anything but now she is so picky!

@Usm123 glad he enjoyed tailgating! We skipped Homecoming last year due to lockdown but will definitely take Anna this year. 

This week is heavy for us too. 9 therapies, 1 monthly PT eval, and eye dr... yeesh!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Blargh, I finally get to responding so many days late ><   It is a relatively quiet week for us.. so I guess if DH had to get sick and give it to me.. this was the week to do it?  

Yay on TTC :D   DH keeps talking about a son despite already having four daughters.  So happy that your surgery went well, @jbranden12 :)

@MaiTaiBeth Woohoo!!  Lower O2 levels and better tummy time!  Lots of happy updates in your post :D:D:D  You guys have come so very far.  <3

@Usm123 .. egads, I think I want a nap just from reading about your week.  Sending you any spare energy (although, I don't have much if any :p) to get you through the rest of the week <3 

I had O and A weighed on Monday when we went in for a small rash under A's eye.  Olivia is up to 16.8 lbs with Alex weighing in at 14.9.  Funny thing is that Alex looks around an inch taller than Olivia!  One little round one, and one long and lean.  I am in so much trouble!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"