March 2015 Moms
Options

Symptom Thread

2»

Re: Symptom Thread

• Options
    Yep 14 weeks still nausea, vomiting and acid reflux. Fingers crossed the symptoms stop soon so I can enjoy this pregnancy seeing how its my last one.
  • Options
    Dry mouth/cottonmouth.  Anyone else??  I am still dealing with some lingering symptoms from a cold so that may be why?
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dry mouth/cottonmouth.  Anyone else??  I am still dealing with some lingering symptoms from a cold so that may be why?

Yes! Just the past few days. It seemed really strange, I wasn't sure if it was a symptom or allergy related. My allergies haven't been too bad lately so I'm leaning towards pregnancy symptom.
  • Options
    @kellbell1982‌ 19 weeks? are you due in February?
  • Options
    Second tri way worse than the first! I pee every time I sneeze. Nipples are always hard and they itch. Acne like a pubescent 13 year old. My hair (everywhere) is growing twice as fast. My legs get a 5 o'clock shadow! And to top it off the GAS! Ugh I can't stop farting!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the worst heartburn right now. I don't even know what triggered it this time! Wahhh!
  • Options
    I'm having the worst heartburn of my life! :( I took tums for the first time ever and it didn't help, anyone have any other remedies I can try?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am waiting for the 2nd trimester energy boost and unfortunately the heartburn has started. 
  • Options
    Yes! Just the past few days. It seemed really strange, I wasn't sure if it was a symptom or allergy related. My allergies haven't been too bad lately so I'm leaning towards pregnancy symptom.
    At least we are not the only ones.  If it continues and if it doesn't I will bring it up to my OB in October.  It seems worse at/during the night and when I wake up in the morning.
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

At least we are not the only ones.  If it continues and if it doesn't I will bring it up to my OB in October.  It seems worse at/during the night and when I wake up in the morning.

I have an appointment a week from Wednesday. I'm going to try to up my water til then & keep an eye on it. Hopefully it just goes away...
  • Options
    Still feeling tired ... Although I have some energy tonight. However I feel like I have popped between Thursday and today!! 16wks belly is feeling tight!
    < image
  • Options
    Wide awake at 3:44am. Typical. And no wonder I'm always tired. Not very hungry. I always feel kind of full. Maybe full of baby, maybe full of pee. Might switch to maternity clothes this week (#14)
  • Options
    I'm thirsty all the time and everytime I drink even a little water I have to pee every 20 mins. Plus I'm getting annoyed at having nosebleeds every day when I'm trying to sleep
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks and still exhausted. Granted I leave for work at 5.30am and return home around 5pm most days but I thought I would be able to cope with this in 2nd trimester.
    Headaches, acne and dry itchy skin no matter how much I moisturise are also bothering me at the moment. I have gained no weight in 4 weeks and while I have had no morning sickness the thought of food makes me nauseous. I'm seriously turning my nose up to so many healthy yummy foods and finding it hard to eat anything my fiancé suggests or that i would normally eat.
  • Options
    blinksmbblinksmb member
    edited September 2014
    igl08 said:

I'm having the worst heartburn of my life! :( I took tums for the first time ever and it didn't help, anyone have any other remedies I can try?

You should bring it up to your OB or doctor! There's no need for you to suffer. Severe acid reflux when left untreated can do nasty things to your esophagus, teeth, etc. Mine was HORRIBLE, tums couldn't touch it. It was to the point where I would wake up at night choking on the acid, coughing and vomiting. They put me on twice daily Protonix and Wa-La! No more heartburn :)

I'm so sorry for all you ladies still experiencing nausea! I hope so badly for you to find relief soon. I can't imagine, how friggin awful.
    Edit because it's too early for me to know how to spell.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    My nipples have totally changed. The other morning DH touched them and his first response was "ewe." He swears he said ooh, but yeah I was totally turned off from there. He was surprised because he said it was the first symptom that he could physically see.
  • Options
    Still super exhausted all the time even though I'm 16 weeks along. Having some mild cramping and tightness of the uterus today. Having waves of nausea then it passes and I want to eat everything. I've been peeing more lately than I did in my 1st trimester. Feeling some flutters in my lower abdomen so that is a positive symptom at least.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wonknessmonster‌ I'm so over the puking and peeing bit!

I've been feeling mostly better during the day but still having some nausea at night. This afternoon I had a Starbucks coffee drink that sent me on a downward spiral of puking all night. Of course now my body hurts and I'm having lots of round ligament pain. I have not been graced with any bursts of energy yet either.

BFP#1 1/23/12, EDD 9/25/12, MC 2/2/12 
    BFP#2 3/3/12, EDD 11/09/12 DD born 10/27/12
    BFP#3 1/12/14, EDD 9/16/14 MMC 3/6/14 @ 12w, measuring 8w, D&C 3/7/14
    BFP#4 7/4/14 Team Green EDD 3/16/15
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Leg cramps when I wake up in the morning, and horrible headaches!! I have had a headache since Sunday morning that is not improving!
  • Options
    hollmb said:
    You should bring it up to your OB or doctor! There's no need for you to suffer. Severe acid reflux when left untreated can do nasty things to your esophagus, teeth, etc. Mine was HORRIBLE, tums couldn't touch it. It was to the point where I would wake up at night choking on the acid, coughing and vomiting. They put me on twice daily Protonix and Wa-La! No more heartburn :) I'm so sorry for all you ladies still experiencing nausea! I hope so badly for you to find relief soon. I can't imagine, how friggin awful. Edit because it's too early for me to know how to spell.
    Agree! My OB approved me to take a 14 day regiment of Prilosec, which has been an amazing difference. Check with your OB ASAP.
  • Options
    Skrittens said:
    My voice sounds messed up - I feel like I warble and sound shaky like an old woman. Not the confident authoritative voice I usually try to pull out at work.
    I've had much more vocal fry than normal as well. It was worse when the heartburn was out of control, but it's still fairly prevalent, especially if I am tired or hungry.
  • Options
    Heartburn !!! Aaaaahhh!!!
    And my legs and feet are already swollen :/
    Thirsty all the time so I'm going pee every half hour :(
    But I do feel so much better
  • Options
    Uuggg.right there too... I am so tired of water..it almost makes me gag. And back pain! Geez... I have two in oven..with cerglage now.. and progesterone supp...so feel lovely. Last 2 nights can't get comfortable! I think the giant body pillow is coming back to the bed!
  • Options
    I have had a terrible migraine since last nigj5! It's now 1:12 PM the next day and it's only gotten worse. I just wanna vomit.
  • Options
    tunnel said:

To those of you accidentally peeing - are you STMs?  I can't imagine this happening...but it's probably just a matter of time.

I pee when I get sick/gag a lot, I also peed myself while out walking my dog once, she was taking forever. I am a FTM. 

For anyone with the shooting leg pains, my doctor told me to google pelvic rocking exercises and do them, has helped me a lot.
    For SuzyQ0525 and all the loss moms.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

March 2015 Siggy Challenge - Animals being jerks

• Options
    I've been using a mix of shea butter, coconut oil, and a drop each of lavender and peppermint essential oils twice a day, and starting to feel quite big, and no stretch marks so far. The other thing I've heard helps if they do show up is vitamin e oil.

I can't sleep, lots of joint pain, and really low energy. I'm 15 weeks 4 days and also want to know when this magical 2nd tri energy kicks in. :)
  • Options
    Permanently hard nipples, super dry skin, pubescent acne ALL OVER, and I also noticed some faint stretch marks on my hips today. It also seems as though my hair growth is in overdrive...in all the wrong places.
  • Options
    My boobs are so sore today and the acid reflux is gross ;/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok so I know pain can be normal but I'm having fairly sharp pain in the top of my belly like where my rib cage is at the top of my bump. I'm thinking muscles being pulled or fat being compressed but man it hurts!
  • Options

Ok so I know pain can be normal but I'm having fairly sharp pain in the top of my belly like where my rib cage is at the top of my bump. I'm thinking muscles being pulled or fat being compressed but man it hurts!

Or gallbladder?
  • Options

Or gallbladder?
    I have been in the ER for gallbladder before and this feels different... Man at least I hope it is because gallbladder issues are not fun... I'm going to mention it to my doctor when i go on the 13th if it doesn't get worse.
  • Options
    Today I am dealing with nausea and dizziness :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So... I think I'm feeling the baby move? It's been for a week now -- it was just the tiniest bit at first, then more frequently, and then all day today I've felt little taps in the same spot. Its more on one side & my uterus is definitely laying to that side. It's so hard for me to officially say it's the baby, but I can't imagine that I've had gas in the same spot for a week - when before this I didn't have any questionable sensations whatsoever. It's on the early side, but first time moms can sometimes feel baby moving at 16 weeks, right? 
  • Options

So... I think I'm feeling the baby move? It's been for a week now -- it was just the tiniest bit at first, then more frequently, and then all day today I've felt little taps in the same spot. Its more on one side & my uterus is definitely laying to that side. It's so hard for me to officially say it's the baby, but I can't imagine that I've had gas in the same spot for a week - when before this I didn't have any questionable sensations whatsoever. It's on the early side, but first time moms can sometimes feel baby moving at 16 weeks, right? 

I can't say definitively what kicking feels like since I'm not sure myself, but I do know that my friends all noted movement at 16 weeks. I'm 16 weeks and I'm jealous! I wish I could feel it and know for a fact that it's the baby.
  • Options
    I woke up this morning with a rock hard uterus during painful BH because I had to pee so bad. I've been crampy all day and anytime I have to pee I get BH. God my uterus is sensitive!
  • Options
    Lark425 said:
    I can't say definitively what kicking feels like since I'm not sure myself, but I do know that my friends all noted movement at 16 weeks. I'm 16 weeks and I'm jealous! I wish I could feel it and know for a fact that it's the baby.
    This is exactly what I'm feeling! I'm 18 weeks and I've been feeling it for a few days. My placenta is anterior, so I'm a late bloomer. I really hope it's baby b/c I'm so excited to start feeling my son!
  • Options
    Also I saw movement comments and wanted to add I'm definitely feeling movement. I may have some raised eyebrows to that because I'm only 14 weeks, but this is my third and it feels just like it did when I first felt my first baby around 17 weeks and my second around 15 weeks. I'm never gassy when it happens, it's clear tapping Or almost feels like rolling where my uterus is and happens when I'm laying down, slouched sitting with tight pants, or sometimes after I cough or sneeze. Anybody else a multiple mom who is feeling movement or felt it around this time so I'm not totally crazy? Lol..
  • Options
    @cinderella105 I don't remember who it was, but someone else on this board was feeling movement at 12 weeks and her doctor confirmed it on ultrasound because she thought she was crazy. I don't think you're crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"