November 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: Once Upon A Time

I know lots of us were excited about this return! What did you think of the premiere? Did it leave you feeling 'frozen?'

Feel free to comment on how hot Hook and his guyliner are!

Re: NBR: Once Upon A Time

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So excited it's back, but the first episode was a little underwhelming.

I have avoided anything Frozen like the plague, so I'm not really sure how much I'm going to enjoy the integration with the plot.

I do look forward to more Emma and Hook though. I hope they allow it to happen.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so excited to see the premiere!  I have to wait to be able to watch it online, but I'm glad it's finally here.  I can't judge the whole Frozen thing yet since I haven't seen it, but what I'm most looking forward to is the whole Emma/Hook story line, and seeing where they go with Regina.  I don't want them to make her bad again.

• Options
    I was disappointed that the frozen storyline seemed to take up the whole episode. Some of it was pretty cheesy, but some was okay. I just wanted more focus on the regular old characters.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love OUAT but honestly I thought the Frozen storyline was too forced.  I also don't feel like the actress who plays Elsa is comfortable with the role (I know, first episode), but I just didn't buy her emotions (scared when we first see her, upset and distressed in the flashback -I won't spoil why).  My favorite part of the show is the Regina-Emma dynamic and particularly Regina's internal good vs evil struggle and can't wait to see more of that.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Our first!!!

• Options
    @kaimee27 - I totally agree about Regina. I feel so bad for her. I know she's made a lot of bad decisions in the past, but she seems like she is really trying to be good and she keeps getting crapped on. I was not happy when Marion returned with Emma. 

@bethas - Yes! I said the same thing. Who lets the narcoleptic be the DD? 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    The characters my not have been in Storybrooke the last year, they only came back last season after the curse brought them back, so maybe they did miss the movie's release and what not.
  • Options
    Loved the premiere. The frozen theme, I'm not sold on(but I'm sure some of you may also feel the way I do because dd is OBSESSED with frozen and is constantly singing/playing she is Elsa)

The beauty and the beast part.....I laughed to the point of almost having problems lol. Really cheesy. But cute :).

And hook.....mmmmmmmmmmm.....that is all
  • Options
    @bethas YES TO THE SLEEPY COMMENT HAHAH

And I wasn't totally sold on the Frozen aspect yet either, in a way I feel like it was too soon to try to use it? I don't know.. I missed the new episode again though so I'll have to catch it online! I'm glad some of you liked it better!!! 
    Also, Hook,  :x
    I suggested to my husband that we be pirates next year for halloween 
    :D  That's not weird, right???? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"