January 2015 Moms
Options

AW:Crib!

We got our crib and crib mattress today! DH wants to put it together (he likes to construct things) but I'm making him wait until we get the nursery painted in a couple weeks. Yay!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AW:Crib!

• Options
    Very exciting! I couldn't wait to assemble ours, I just had to see it all set up
  • Options
    We won't be putting ours together until January, but we also aren't going to be using it the first few months. We're only putting it together then to be sure it will still work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice! What kind did you get?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just a hint, this may be common sense, but I put our crib together in the living room, um..........it didn't fit through the bedroom door so I had to take it all apart and reassemble it IN the nursery. Ha ha. Total pregnancy brain moment.
    Can't say I've done that, but if I did, ours folds flat so you can roll it to another room if needed.
  • Options
    We got the Sorelle Presley in white from BRU. I like it because it's not too bulky and it was a good price at $299. My parents bought us the crib but I still wanted to stay at a reasonable price. I couldn't find too many reviews on it since it's a BRU exclusive so I hope it works out :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait for our crib. My dad is building it, and he has amazing skill at creating works of art out of wood. I have no idea what it will look like, but I know it will be a song of his heart. So excited we are getting nurseries pieced together!!
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"