1st Trimester
Options

Positive

Well, that amazing day where I peed on that magic stick and it says "pregnant 1-2 weeks" has finally come! I took two tests today and I"m so thrilled, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.  I'm calling my doctor tomorrow.  I have my yearly appointment set up for next week, so I'll be telling him about the tests and seeing if they need to see me sooner because I did have a very small amount of bleeding.  (I assume it's just implantation bleeding).  This will be our first child.  We have 3 awesome, loving little dogs that are our furry kiddos and we are beyond excited and a tad bit nervous about our human baby.  Please keep us in your prayers! I told my parents and my sisters this morning at church and let's just say my parents are so excited, one sister is happy and the other was kind of rude, but I figure she is excited and just weird (yeah she kind of upset me, but she will apologize once she realizes what she said was hurtful. )  Well,  I will update whenever I have more information from the doctor :D 

Re: Positive

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"