Multiples
Options

triple or quad strollers

We have a DD who will be 2 in a month and 6 month old triplet boys. We have 2 doubles nowas boys r still in infant carriers but we're switching at the end of the yr. Big boys are almost 20#!! Heard the Foundations LX 4 pulls to one side so that's out for us. Any other recommendations? Jogging ok too as long as side by side.
Thanks!

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

Re: triple or quad strollers

• Options
    You could do the Valco twin tri mode with Joey seat and the ride on board. Don't know of many quad ones out there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mrs.peepsmrs.peeps member
    edited October 2014
    I have the Foundations quad stroller for my two sets of twins.  I like the stroller; it's perfect for walks around the neighborhood--great way for me to get out of the house and get in a good workout when I'm home with all four by myself.  The cons are that it is really heavy (62 lbs + four kids = 180 lbs....) and it's awkward to get in and out of my Honda Odyssey by myself.  Not to mention that EVERYONE will stop you and have to ask/tell you the obligatory: "OMG are all of these your kids??!!??  Two sets of twins??!!  Are they natural??!!?? My Aunt's second cousin's neighbor's friend had twins...."  haha     It's an expensive stroller so maybe check Craig's List or with your local MoMs clubs for a good deal.   
    m/c: Oct 2008
    m/c: Jan 2010
    dx: uterine lining issues
    IUI #1 BFP! Twins! A & E born Mar 2011 (37w1d)
    Then became pregnant with spontaneous twins! Twins again! MK & H born Mar 2013 (37w2d)  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just got the Foundations. I estimated 180 too!..& the trips are only 6 mo and DD 23 mo:)
    Took out once yesterday..nice. had to rig handle though so I didn't have to keep pulling the "brake," but easily done:)

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Options
    I know it's not a quad - but we found a Mountain Buggy triple (it's a jogger and it folds - they don't make them anymore) on craigslist and it's amazing.  If you don't walk too far, you could get a triple jogger like that and then put on a stroller board for your toddler to ride. Englacha is the brand we bought to attach to our double when we only bring the double but our toddler may need a ride.  It works well!  That band also has a chair version of a board on Amazon.com that looks promising and more secure/comfortable for a 2 year old on a longer walk.    
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    I found the Triple Foundations stroller a little heavy...I have triplets who are 22 months old and we love to use our Triple Flyer wagon...I wonder if there is anything like that for four children...As they get older, they like to be able to all see the world around themselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"