June 2013 Moms
Options

SNL chatter

I am the biggest SNL fan, so if you try to say it's no good anymore we will fight :)

I never watch it live so I will live-bump my dvr watching of it and try to post videos of funny skits if I can find them

Join in if you watched!!
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: SNL chatter

• Options
    Chris Pratt would have been my downfall in college. He is the definition of my type

• Options
    I am not an Anna Farris fan but I love them together.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The cue card guy must be off his game because everyone is flubbing

• Options
    Any reason for Aidy Bryant and Tarran Killam to dance (warning, not funny)
    https://youtu.be/vTP4dwuDOy0

• Options
    Chris Pratt IS he man holy shit

• Options
    Wow that got first sketch?? That was terrible. Why is everyone off their mark?

• Options
    FFSC: I had to Google Chris Pratt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @majwv8 said:

I haven't watched last night's yet, but I'm also still a big fan of the show. I usually watch it on Sunday mornings while I want to be lazy on the couch, not sure if I'll get a chance today or not.

So far it's meh, I am looking forward to Michael Che on weekend update

• Options
    It's funny cuz it's true:
    https://youtu.be/0c-bFzkO9O4

• Options
    Ariana Grande makes me feel weird. She's wearing cat ears and a "sexy" outfit but she looks like she is 12...should I be calling her mother or cheering her sexuality?

• Options
    Everyone is messing up lines. Not in a funny way though

• Options
    Tail end of the weekend update everyone seems to be getting in their groove. This should be a good season.

• Options
    DH and I love the show. We DVRd and will be watching tonight if I win over Dallas football (cousin from Texas in town!) it's the perfect show for us because we love comedy but we are also big into politics in general and they always cover the news so well. Also we stay in the loop with pop culture between the host and musical guest :)

• Options
    @majwv8 said:

Several unfunny sketches though. The best was probably the bar pickup hip-hop one.

My fav was the "bad kids" one. But I love anything Kyle Mooney does. He is my sense of humor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"