February 2014 Moms
Options

Can we have another stitch fix party!

Ok I need a pick me up and my box just arrived! I am pleasantly surprised I fit into everything. I had asked for stuff I could wear both at work and out. They did pretty well!

So ladies, what do you think? I think the only thing I am unsure of is the white top.

- green blouse with black lace
- corduroy pants with leather zippers
- white tunic top with lace
- orange blouse
- dark navy dress with embroidery. With belt and without. I figure this would look hot with some knee high boots! imageimageimageimageimageimage

Re: Can we have another stitch fix party!

• Options

They all look great on you!! I think the only one I felt "meh" about was the orange blouse - it just didn't have a lot of detail. I live the green blouse!! :)

I second thoughts maybe you are right! The material is really nice but other than that it does nothing.
  • Options
    I love it all! You look great! The black dress looks incredible on you. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited September 2014
    I like everything but the white top. I hate it. I think the orange top fits you very nicely.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    iwubrory said:

I like everything but the white top. I hate it. I think the orange top fits you very nicely.

Ok you just convinced me to send it back!
  • Options
    Hg45 said:

iwubrory said:

Ok you just convinced me to send it back!
    Just my honest opinion :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of the white top either, but will it be cheaper to keep it with the 25% off discount for buying everything? I've kept a few pieces just because of that discount.
  • Options
    What a great fix!! Everything look great and I like it all except the white shirt, the lace is throwing me off. The orange shirt is cute and you can easily dress it up. The dress is super cute too and you look hot!
    I guess I will post my crappy box that I got yesterday.

• Options
    Thank you ladies! I think I will get rid of the white top and perhaps the orange but I need to see if I have color options on that. I am not sure what the 24% discount will get me but will need to check.

Oh and on another note when DH saw me in the dress with my boots he kinda said , I wish I was not a jerk as I'd take right now ;-). ( you know with the whole trial seperation thing).
  • Options
    Love it all!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Definitely keep the belted dress!

• Options
    Love the dress!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    Great looks! I agree about the belted dres super cute! And the white blouse is pretty meh.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"