Parenting

Sunday spimmity spam

Re: Sunday spimmity spam

• I'm so sorry @JIT. That a ridic douche manoeuvre and I want to punch him in the crotch.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What the fuck dude. I'm so sorry @jesuisfatiguee‌ Why is he going over? To talk? Not judging, just nosey.
    Yes, to discuss.

• mcbenny said:

I am anti the meet up today.

I would text him and tell him that you don't want to meet up. You need time and you have plans.

Enjoy your time with JAP.

@jesuisfatiguee‌

I don't think it sounds like a good idea either. What will it change? I feel like it'd make you feel worse, and not make anyrhing better. That's just me, though.

image image
  • This was my idea, guys. Judge if you will. 

• This was my idea, guys. Judge if you will. 

I hope you didn't think I was judging I've Btdt and I would absolutely want closure I was just saying wait a day or 2 to get your thoughts together and make him sweat. I'll be here to drink with you later

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And I don't mean to be insensitive. This exact situation has happened to me. It always made me feel worse when they'd try to explain why they didnt want me.
    I've been in that same situation lots of times. I was always such a nice person. They really did care for me. I'm so great. I'm truly and amazing person and partner. They just don't want me for x bullshit reason.
  • Well, that sucks sleepy Jesus. Didn't see that one coming. (Like I am some type of expert in your love life). Good luck later today.
    image image

• And I don't mean to be insensitive. This exact situation has happened to me. It always made me feel worse when they'd try to explain why they didnt want me.
    I've been in that same situation lots of times. I was always such a nice person. They really did care for me. I'm so great. I'm truly and amazing person and partner. They just don't want me for x bullshit reason.
    Right!!! All it did for me is make me feel inadequate and then I'd go through a month or two trying to change who I am and act like a dumbass around that person because I thought if they saw the changes I'd be irresistible to them. I was fucking stupid.
    Tell me about it... This is especially true for people who didn't want me because of looks or something like that. I can't tell  you how many wardrobe changes, hair cuts, weight loss shit, or whatever I went through after a crappy break up,
  • Why oh why does it have to be fucking 80 million degrees out this weekend when we've had beautiful, comfortable FALL weather for the past 2 weeks now? Fuck summer...I'm done with you! AC units have already been taken out, and I'm ready for fall!

In other unrelated news, I am finding it near impossible to shave my Nether-regions when I can no longer see my vagina over my protruding, 6mo pregnant, and ever growing belly. There has to be a better way here!

Oh, and DH and I just had sex for the first time in probably about 3 months...we sorta lost count of how long its been. Big news here!!!!

• Washing dishes with out a dishwasher is the worst!

Stupid broken dishwasher j ed bhrjejhd

I actually really enjoy washing dishes.

Yeah we havent had a dishwasher in years and it really doesnt bother me all that much. Probably bc I cant remember ever living anywhere besides my mama's house WITH a dishwasher, lol. So maybe its bc I dont know what im missing? Idk. Either way, I dont really care.
  • I just need any discussion to be the fuck overwith. The way we left it after our 10 minute convo I was like, "Okay, figure it out, and let me know." 

No. If I decide I do want to give him a little time, then it's not going to be that open. I don't want him to think I'm telling him, "Well, go fuck your ex for awhile, decide if she's got your penis' forever home, and if not, then come on back." 

No. It's not going to be like that. But I do want it over and done today. 

I agree, and I hope you guys get there today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • I get it @jesuisfatiguee‌ I hope you get the answers you need. We love you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"