Working Moms

NWMR: help with photos

I usually get the kid's pictures taken in the spring for their birthday.  DD was 4 in March, DS was 2 in May, they were in a wedding in June so I was hoping for so nice pictures there but didn't get any.  I had gotten DS a yellow polo top with khakis and DD had a white lace dress with yellow under.  I'm thinking now it's too springy.  I'd like to hand these pictures, but they also might be used for the Christmas card, although I have a few other thoughts on that too.

I'm thinking of putting DS in a gray sweater with dark jeans and black boots.  DD has a black skit with silver sequences.  I thought maybe I could get her a white top to wear with it.  Do you think that would coordinate and be appropriate for a holiday picture?  I'm just not sure it would really coordinate well.  I was also going to get DD a white top with a few rindstones.  Is that too much going on?  You you just stick to a plain white top?

Re: NWMR: help with photos

• groovygrlgroovygrl member
    edited September 2014
    We did black grey and white for our pictures last year it looked good.i don't think a few rhinestones would matter? Sounds cute.
  • I would go with those yellow ones you picked out and then do a white and gray and blue Christmas card - there's usually several different color scheme options on those photo card deals. Also you could do a black and white version of the photo for a Christmas card and it won't matter what color they're wearing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"