Cloth Diapering

So this happened

Today at the Farmers' Market, I heard a commotion which at first I thought was kids playing, then thought it was someone just yelling at their kids. Then, I saw this dad in his minivan reaching into the back from the front basically trying to beat the snot out of his kids while they cried and threatening them. The mom was begging him to stop. Obviously there was no point in calling the police as they were able to peel right out of there. So I drew closer and made it obvious that I was watching, at which point he stopped and unrolled his window and we briefly exchanged words.

This is not the first time I've been in one of these situations. What would you have done? Awkward!

Re: So this happened

• Oh my gosh how scary! At least you were brave enough to exchange words with him.

Would you recognize their van again if you saw it? I might take down the license plate number and make/model of the van and report it to the police.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd be tempted to video him with my phone so there would be physical evidence.

• The thing is this stuff happens so fast. The "words" were him asking me what I was looking at and me saying that was very disappointing to witness. He tried to engage me further but I walked away. I mean, you can't ignore stuff like that but at the same time people are nuts and you never know what someone with a temper like that will do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"