TTC after 35
Options

NTTCR What are your favorite fall things?

I love the fall decor around the house (mums outside too), the NH foliage and apple picking! There's nothing like the taste of an apple right off the tree!

So what's your favorite fall things? Anything you look forward too?

Re: NTTCR What are your favorite fall things?

• Options
    Falling leaves, cooler temperatures, Bath and Body Works "Leaves" fragrance, and the candy corn pumpkins, and going to the corn maze and pumpkin patch.

@CML11 I am so jealous that you get to see red and orange leave colors.  Our area just has yellow and brown.  I have those fake colorful leaves arranged around the house so I have the illusion of those fall colors.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I absolutely love the fall weather! And fall clothes, the sweaters and hats and boots...
    Pregnancy Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pumpkin everything!  (I know, so very not original, but it's the truth)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with @ewenner‌: pumpkin everything! Except pumpkin pie, not so into that.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I love fall! The colors, the cool air, apple picking, Halloween, pumpkin everything (but I'm with you @meredithcarole‌ not pumpkin pie).
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    I love fall!! Cooler temps and for sure pumpkin everything... Including pumpkin pie here!! :)
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    I love the cool, crisp air, wearing sweaters, the changing leaves, and the change in light (though I hate the shorter days)! I also love anything apple or pumpkin!
  • Options
    Spending time outside in the "magic time" when it isn't scorching hot before it starts to get cold.  I was perfect yesterday!
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    I LOVE THE FALL!!!!!
    My 11th anniversary is coming up so that's my favorite part but I also love the smell of fall, the crisp air, the color on the trees, apple and pumpkin picking, thanksgiving, out door craft fairs and pumpkin spice lattes.
    We are going camping in October and that is awesome also. It gets so cold at night everyone huddles around the fire and just hangs out.
    I love it all!!!!!

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @hooligans4‌ oh yes, totally forgot about fires!! Love sitting by our firepit with something warm in my cup on a chilly night.
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    @lcwed‌ yeah it's amazing to look around and see the vibrant reds and orange colors. There are "leaf peepers" that come to NE from all over to see the foliage here. Kinda cool

@pinkishrabbit‌ yes! I love getting to wear my tall boots again!
  • Options
    meredithcarolewannabmama23 - I do not understand how you can love pumpkin but not pumpkin pie.  Blasphemy!   ;)
  • Options
    @ewenner‌ I actually hated everything pumpkin until about two years ago...maybe I'll eventually come around with pie too :)

I am making pumpkin oatmeal in the slow cooker for breakfast tomorrow, I can't wait! Will be a good start to the day where we are going apple picking in the afternoon!
  • Options
    I'm all about the pumpkin and the colours!

I am planning on making a pumpkin pound cake tomorrow, I think. I will also meander around the woods with the dogs and pretend it's exercise, and maybe pick some partridgeberries. They can't be picked until after the first frost, and since we've had that, the berries are good to go!

(Last week I walked to work wearing mittens and a fur hat.)
  • Options
    @wannabmama23‌ Pumpkin oatmeal sounds amazing!

I'm looking forward to tall boots, running on the trails in the falling and fallen leaves, and moose stew!

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I love pumpkin pie/spice smelling candles but hate eating or drinking anything pumpkin.  I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing colors and falling, going to the pumpkin patch, getting Halloween costumes with my kids and taking them trick-or-treating, carving pumpkins and just the overall cozy feeling that the fall brings.
    Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I love fall too!! Pumpkin everything, apple everything and all the fall colors. The weather (if it behaves) where it's still mostly warm but you can pull out all the cute jackets and light sweaters outside.
  • Options
    Ditto jimbobcooter, especially the pumpkin part.

Me: 43, DOR   FI: 44, SA normal
    TTC Since Nov 2013

01/2014: Meeting with RE to discuss options
    02/2014: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    03/2014: on the bench
    05/2014: meeting with RE to discuss Donor IVF options
    09/2014 - IVF#1 - converted to IUI - BFN

• Options
    I LOVE THE FALL!!!!! My 11th anniversary is coming up so that's my favorite part but I also love the smell of fall, the crisp air, the color on the trees, apple and pumpkin picking, thanksgiving, out door craft fairs and pumpkin spice lattes. We are going camping in October and that is awesome also. It gets so cold at night everyone huddles around the fire and just hangs out. I love it all!!!!!
    I couldn't have said it better @hooligans4, and we are also coming up on our 11th anniversary in October!! Can't believe it. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    This is my first year in Florida.  I grew up and lived all my life in Northern Virginia.  I am going to miss the changing of leaves and those bright colors, the crispness of the cool weather movin gin, football games with chili in the crock pot.  I love fall!!! I am going to miss it.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    @Ababymaybe4us I am making chili in the crockpot this week!  Love coming home to dinner smelling the house and I don't have to cook it.  

I like the fact the days are still warm but the nights are chilly.  Love to run around without a jacket during the day but also love cool nights for sleeping.  I usually sleep so much better... lately though lots of crazy dreams.  I also like halloween and the colors of fall.  I WAS a big fan of pumpkin spice coffee, candles, etc.  This year though I am feeling oversaturarated with it so cinamonn apple may be my fall preference so I can take a pumpkin break and enjoy it again. 

me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

The weather, being able to wear hoodies, scarves, or jeans - and shoes with socks, no worry if my feet aren't perfectly pedicured.

Love the fall decorations and mums - though I haven't bought any yet because I know I'll forget to water them.

Also love the pumpkin, apple or spice scents for the house. 

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    agree with @ewenner and @meredithcarole:  pumpkin everything! and cooler nights...

Me: 35 DH: 41

DS:  12/25/2008

DD:  04/06/2010

• Options
    @vh2014  we are making crockpot chili this week too! I just discovered crock pot cooking and so far I love it!!
  • Options
    WinoGrrl said:
    @vh2014  we are making crockpot chili this week too! I just discovered crock pot cooking and so far I love it!!
    I found a bunch of great crockpot recipes (chicken, banana bread, Mac and Cheese, as well as the standard soups and stews) on Ziplist.com... there's an app and you can click and it will create shopping lists for you.  I've been using it the last few weeks and it's great to come home to dinner made for me...

Back on the fall topic- it does send you a recipe of the day so I've been baking.  Love that part of fall too... being able to use the oven and be ok with it heating up the house. :)
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I can't stand being cold, so I'm honestly not a fan of fall (my favorite season is spring).  I do like the warm clothes and Halloween.  And I kind of like the first day we turn on the heat.  I find the burning dust smell kind of comforting.  I'm weird like that.
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    @VH2014 I love crockpot cooking.  Especially working the hours I work, leaving before the sun comes up and coming home when it it down (at least in the winter).  I do love walking into the house at night and the aromas filling the house.  I always found it comforting. 
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"