Infertility
Options

TGIF! Adding insult to injury (Loss Mentioned)

So, as if my beta hell/ chemical pregnancy (and associated symptoms) weren't enough to deal with this week, today I found out I have a bladder infection. I have never had a UTI/ bladder infection in my life, but I can assure you its very uncomfortable! 

To top it off, I can't help but wonder if I had a bladder infection before the symptoms started today, and if this may all be related to my chemical pregnancy somehow.

Thanks for listening. I needed to vent - its been a rough week!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

** Losses Mentioned **
Me(32) - Low AMH (0.46) and DH(33) - All good!
May 2014 - IUI (Follistim) = BFP! Ectopic. Surgery June 2014.
August/Sept 2014 - IVF #1. BFP! Chemical Pregnancy.
November 2014 - IVF #2; ER only - PGS testing 3 Frosties.
December 2014 - FET #1 - Beta on 12/17!  BFP  *It's TWINS*

image        image      image  

Re: TGIF! Adding insult to injury (Loss Mentioned)

• Options
    So sorry that you are Having a hard time. *hugs*
  • Options
    ((Hugs)) It's probably not related to your c/p at all. Drink lots of water, avoid caffeine, and get some antibiotics. I hope you feel better soon.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to question what went wrong. I hope you get rid of that UTI and take care of yourself. Maybe you can do something special with DH or for yourself this weekend to take your mind off things.

((Hugs))
    TTC #2 since 2011 (took 1.5 years to conceive spontaneously after multiple failed clomid cycles and 1 failed clomid +IUI)
    Me- PCOS, borderline hypothyroid
    Him- low concentration/count

Feb 2014- started acupuncture
    Feb 2014- BFP
    March 2014- m/c @ 5 weeks
    May 2014- HSG, all clear, started Synthroid, Femara 5mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN
    Waiting for new RE appointment end of July 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"